I WAS SUCH A WEIRD KID

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Always Dance, May 4, 2015.

1. Always Dance Chaser

oh my god, have you ever like gone through your old facebook statuses and realized that you used to be so weird and wonder how you ever had friends?

Going through my old KHV messages and posts is like that times ****in' ten. Wait, is that going to be filtered? Holy crap, I remember when I used to think I was the coolest kid in the sandbox because I had a script that evaded the filter and made my text super annoying with different colored punctuation. I was the worst.

Like, I'm an adult now with my own place and amazing friends and I'm about to finish college and I have a great job waiting for me, and I look back on this, and I can't believe I used to spend all my time talking to people on the internet about a gay disney video game. But you know what's even weirder? That sometimes I really miss that. I talk all the time about how important growing up on the internet was for me, about how I probably would have committed suicide if I didn't have my internet friends, and how communities like this one shaped so many things like my hobbies and my career (yeah my ****ing career, remember that script I was telling you about? that script is how i realized I love computer science and how i got my first internship, because i wanted to have cool different colored text), but at the same time, I'm not a part of those anymore. Like, I've tried to come back to this community and to other ones, but it never sticks. It's just not me anymore. I'm so busy that all my time gets spent on my life and on my real friends, and when I do reconnect with my internet friends I can never give them the time that they need. Like I basically only have one internet friend that I still talk to somewhat consistently and I feel horrible because I don't talk to him enough. But like, sometimes I just really miss having internet friends, I miss forum bullshit and hearing about everyone's lives and being thirsty over hot people posting in the PYP thread, idk. I guess this is just my version of missing being a kid, in some ways. This is my version of being a crusty old man and going back to the park he used to play in to look solemnly at the youngins and shake his fist at them. Maybe he reaches down to feed a bird or something but overextends his fragile bones and needs medical attention. But nobody notices and he dies alone, but he's happy, because he's back in his stomping ground, he fades away feeling young again for the last time.

Wait a minute, I'm still just as weird. Oh well.

Uh, anyway, while I'm still here and reminiscing about ****, if any of you remember who I am, how are doing? How is this place lately?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome back... again.

3. 61 No. B

i regret everything i post

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

I don't. I like you.

5. Misty gimme kiss

try having yourself ages 11 thru 20 documented and easily accessible on here

people in real life have found me. i'm not proud of the things i have done

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Ages 12 thru 12 you mean?

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, I'm not going to bring up that stuff because I'm cringing just thinking about it.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

We're not even a social network site and people have still managed to find you from only stuff on here?

Good thing I don't regret my stuff, since I let that stuff slide by afterwards

9. Always Dance Chaser

I'm so glad this is still a joke people still make

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

All of this. I bet I know you because you joined a few months after I did, but because everyone here has to go and change their name I'm going to have to start creeping on everything you did to find out who you are.

If people changed their names in real life as much as people do on here, finding someone on Facebook would be like trying to find one fish in the whole world.

11. Always Dance Chaser

NO DON'T GO THROUGH MY EMBARRASSING LIFE

my name has been Slaughtermatic, Bushido in the Bedroom, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W (whywhwyhwywhywhwyhwywhwyhwy), and I think maybe Sokka at one point?

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Oh yeah, I think I remember you.

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Bushido in the Bedroom. Oh my god I remember that name.

I'm still looking anyway.

Will the moderators take away my birthday if I start liking old posts?

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  14. Amaury Legendary Hero

Sokka of the Water Tribe, to be exact, because Sokka was taken.

Edit: Scratch that. That was Keyblade Spirit who did that. You did the special characters as seen here.

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

16. Llave Superless Moderator

sounds like a Jump Start 2nd Grade trademark.

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Let's all agree our past selves were a bunch of embarrassing little shits and call it a day. But I never changed my name, unlike you bunch of pansies. :P

18. Misty gimme kiss

i'm not

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm with you!

20. burnitup Still the Best 1973