I so want out...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Vexen_Is_God, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Many of you know I come from a medium-not-so-great and sometimes physically and always mentally and emotionally/verbally abusive home. I've been hit, been spit on, have to hear yelling every day. I'm not able to move out because of financial situations and even when I have a job my money is immediately stripped from me or I'm forced to buy my brothers and I food or else we don't eat for a night.

I've really wanted to move out completely for some time now. Specifically near my boyfriend so we can get married one of these grand old days. My brother may be trying to help, but its not doing enough to get us out with the tyrant we live under (a.k.a. mommy dearest). She's pushing to get the internet turned off out of spite pretty much now...won't help me find a job and cusses me out because I can't get one (Not really allowed to drive, and all jobs are way out of walking distance and my brother can't drive his far because it was in a wreck now)...I've resorted to clicking ads online, but that's not helping fast enough, though it does help.

I pretty much have given up on being able to get out of here until she dies. I've tried since I was seventeen to make my share to help me get out just to have it sucked from me and more. I'm really sick of it. It's nothing but bullcrap everyday...The only time I feel happy is if I'm working on SOFA (the game I'm creating with my game dev team) or other projects, so I'm so happy I have this to look forward to, but without the internet to keep up, it is going to be a pain.

Does anyone want to give suggestions? I'm at the end of my rope here, and if I can't access the net, EkIchi (my wonderful game team made up of all of my great friends) will plummet down into nothingness. What should I do?

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

You are in a really tough situation.

Seriously, you should consider leaving scheduled plans to the people at your gaming company, so if something does happen, they could atleast keep things going.

As for your "Mommy dearest" I'd say try to stay on her good side, until you've discovered some way to escape and save your brothers. Perhaps you could talk to a trusted family member, after that you could call social services and force her to change her ways.

You and your brothers aren't little kids anymore, I wish I could tell you you could count with my personal help, but there's really nothing I can do, but give you advice.

3. Destined Working for WDW

Well...there are a few options. You make a stand against her, or if she abuses your siblings, there is always child services...