I new and want to be cool

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Keyblade Master Matt, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyblade Master Matt Moogle Assistant

Hey I'm pretty new so can anyone give me some tips I've already started a Thread and subscribed to a few and have made a lot of friends.

2. P Banned

Pika_power's 1-stop fun-shop guide to being awesome on KHV:
    1. Proper spelling and grammar makes your posts easier to read.
    2. Making a group of friends, such as a Forum Family, is a must. Talk to them on MSN regularly.
    3. Treat everything as a joke.
    4. Get an odd typing quirk. Regularly yell something in caps, or speak with a verbose style reminiscent of a Victorian era.
    5. Spamzone's where it's at, provided you don't screw up and irritate someone, or take something seriously.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Haha, I didn't know you had a guide to being awesome P. But I don't have to use it, I'm already awesome. Says so in my sig.

Welcome to KHV my friend! Where being awesome comes natural to those who are able to become so! I, fortunately, am one of those people. (:

Haaaave fun. :D

4. rikusorakairiown Destiny Islands Resident

That's... Pretty accurate.

Although the discussion and Usual Spot get a little attention too.

5. Keyblade Master Matt Moogle Assistant

I don't understand The thing that is Green and it says in mine Moggle Assistant is that some sort of Ranking or somthing and when I post I've posted like 83 times but it only says like 3 whats up with up with that

6. Cryoshell Traverse Town Homebody

Welcome. That is your user title, and the green thing is Rep. Your user title goes up as you post, however certain areas don't apply. Rep is awarded by members of KH-V, and can be positive or negative. The more positive rep you amass, the more rep gems you get. Negative rep works the same way, but the gems are red instead of green.

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Posts only count in certain sections..
    It says this clearly in the rules and even on the forum itself.
    Trust me, I'd have about 700 posts by now if posts counted anywhere, but nope... 111 (well I suppose 112 with this very post)
    is all I have.
    On another note,
    Welcome.
    Listen to what P said and you'll be cool in no time.

8. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Hey there, welcome to kHV, read the rules and be active, post lots and make lots of friends, if you have any questions you can message one of the staff, their the ones with the blue, purple, and red names, enjoy the forum.^ ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.