I need voices!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by BaseSebastian, Feb 10, 2008.

1. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Amber, haven't heard the Aerith sample yet, but that's only because I haven't been around for almost a week. Plus, I tried hearing the Namine one, but it was really buggy. I don't think it was mic puffs, I think something was wrong with the dl. Sorry.

Chev, I'm sorry, my stupidness never stops to amuse me...I guess it was all on one youtube account. Sorry about that. Btw, nice Silent Night singing.

Wolf........sorry for the formalties mix-up 0_o

Chaser, I'm thinking about your role as Kairi. I haven't really made up my mind just yet.

And Destined, no, I've never met Bizzaro, but I like his pies.

2. SaiyanSerenityV Destiny Islands Resident

If you're ever short on female roles, I'll attempt to fill in. :D

How are we looking time wise, by the way? Is this a project that won't begin for a while, or something we'll be doing soon? I'm not trying to be like "HAYLET'SSTARTALREADYJEEZ,LIKE,GAWD", I'm just curious, since I'm in a few other projects and like to have an idea as to what's going on so I can manage my time better. <3

3. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

You guys have quite a while before even the first book comes out, trust me.

I'm writing as fast I can, on my laptop no less, without trying to speed-write and leave out good ideas and plot points I might come up with later.

There will be like eight books, but much more indepth and more scenarios than Harry Potter. Plus the final ending won't stink like Potter did. Nobody wanted to know Draco begins to to thin in his hair line, for chrissakes, J.K! And nobody cares about Dumbledores sexual orientation....0_o Byu the way, funny thing....In my novel, Sora is actually......Straight XD

The first book is due to come out in late May 20(Duh)08. The first 10 min. segment of the video will most likely appear on youtube in like, June maybe. Depends on if we can find a good user who has alot of subsribers prior and is well known on Youtube.

EDIT: Female roles are abundant. And the maximum to how many roles you can have is the same. Pick which ever you like.

As for Amber or Saiyen as Namine, I've finally come to a decision:

Saiyen gets the role because I got the Namine sample Amber sent and I liked it, but I couldn't actually tel the difference between Aerith and Namine.

It's not meant to be that you can't actually talk like Namine Amber, it's just for the good of the auidience. Sorry.

4. Amber PLUR

It's ok.

I was actually worried because Namine was harder for me than Aerith.

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

no worries bama,

but, if they are books how come you need voices???

is it gonna be animated or what???

or a book with the dialoge spoken???

6. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Thank you Amber!

Saiyen, your role as Namine is offically yours.

As for proof of my roles, I may as well get it over with... Tell me what you think of Donald, because that's how he used to sound in like in his older cartoons and the guy.

And finally, me talking in my own voice, sort of, as Sebax.

It's really hard to do voices when your in a chair in front of a computer in my opinon...

Plus, The role of Jafar is up for grabs because this voice of Sebax is only under consideration, and another voice I can think of and do sounds relative to the jafar voice I do, so I don't want to confuse the auidience.

View attachment Donald.wav

View attachment Tigger.wav

View attachment Eyore.wav

View attachment 1598

Edit: @Chev

This will hopefully be animated if the time and Art talent can be acheived and found.

Otherwise, it will be a sort of Comic-Look just without the owrd bubbles. The characters don't have contiuous movement, but there is a scene and setting.

As for the reason I'm writing the book, then the mini-series:

I thought it would be cool if I could spread my Fanfic out a bit and get others involved. I thought that if kh-vids had something to give besides kh cutscenes which can be found on at least five other sites, seven if you google it. With an entire forum-wide project, Kh-vids would become even better well-known. I'm not saying the admins would have to put the end result videos along with the cutscene archive, but since alot of people have gotten into this, it'd be pretty cool for others to realize how great kh-vids really is.

Plus it's for the money! Beautifulmoeny that can't be arned through this and I'm just joking around about this last segment so stop reading here. XD If you can read this: you aren't listening to me...XD

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

okay

donald sounds like him , but can you speak with that noise he does???

tiger, not to fitting , he should sound like and old man , no words

eyeore: perfect , i started laughing, it sounds like him

sebax: well , if you give more details on him.......but otherwise good

can you answer my question?

im really curious and ive been practicing, i may be able to do vexen and lexaeus

edit: i see , sounds fun, im triying to go into a deeper voice without hurting myself, ive been practicing for the roles ive been given,and the ones i might do.

if youre short on females i can fill in......XDD,like sayan

8. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

>-<
    A big Hand for Simon/Chev everybody!

XD

I agree about the detail in sebax's voice, I, afterall, was just starting to try out the voice and haven't had much practice yet.

As for tigger, I can do alot better, trust me.

Thanks for lol for Eyore! Even though I may never be able to spell his name right, I wasn't too sure if I did his voice well either. XD

As for Donald, he's a really tricky voice. And it's a talent alone to be able to even get close. When you talk like him for hours on end, it starts to get better...XD

EDIT: Great, but don't stress too much on the latter.

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

XD

i think im gonna stick with vexen,zexion,and marluxia

is that alright???

lexaeus..........is still too hard for me ,even when ive practiced him a lot(really, a lot)

but, yeah , i hope the female roles all get taken , but if needed.........

wait a sec.......youre just saying that because of larxenes voice!!!, XDD

i only did her to fill her part..........but i can do a much better female voice.

10. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

And....that...frightens me a tad bit.....0_o

XD

Just kidding.

I think I'll be able to try Lexeus myself, hold on, what's his lines again?

EDIT: It's not as good as what Chev did, but it's sort of Native-American sounding.

I'm an accomplished expert at Foreign-American accenting such as German, native American, and Mexican, stuff like that. But Grazi, de mic, puffs and a "gravel stone in a blender" sound succeded my talent...XD

View attachment 1599

11. Chevalier Crystal Princess

LOL

im gonna do more clips and one desmostrating i can fill for female characters

12. Amber PLUR

*attaches Aerith file*

I hope this works ^_^

Attached Files:

13. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Magnificent!

I didn't really think it sounded close before you put your voice against Mandy Moore, but now, it's obvious how close the two voices are.

Just as Namine, Jack Sparrow, Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen, *Inhales*, and others are in the bag, so is Aerith now!

That's a sort of complicated way of saying: You're In!

14. Amber PLUR

^_^

*dances*

15. SaiyanSerenityV Destiny Islands Resident

Amber, if I could make a suggestion/request?
    Try doing a line from KH1?
    I'm sorry, but I honestly just can't stand Mandy. I know I'm not running this show, but I think, in my personal opinion, that by learning her from KH1, you'll sound SO much better. You have the voice for it without a doubt, and the Aerith from KH1 is how I always invisioned her. <3

EDIT: I might go for Kairi or Yuffie, since they're the only females I'd have a chance of doing correctly. The others just don't fit my voice type, or require accents that I'm not that great at doing. D:

16. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

ok, then you shouldn't find out that actually I think I made an error.

Mandy Moore- KH I

Mena Suvari- KH II

btw, Sai, I'm going to run a test with a few select characters whose voices have been decided thus far.

Needless to say, it's going to be in comic format and will test how well well can blend with the characters image.

It's probably going to be an Org flashback that will actually be cannon to the storyline of Sebax, or just a random KH moment. I can't decide XD

Also needless to say, the lines won't be what you heard in the game.

So, Chev, Sai, I'll test you guys first since you guys did so well brining voices to characters who haven't been offically U.S-ionized.

Just a small test every now and again so that we all stay interested in the project.

EDIT: Kairi has actually been audtioned for, sorry. By who I can't remember, and I can't even remember if I accepted or rejected her application. I think her name is Chaser. The only problem I had was that her mic was a little (Ok, alot) puffy.

17. Chevalier Crystal Princess

ok, i guess i can take a test every now and then

btw,

i made a zexion and vexen test again

but it came out crappy....

need more practice.........

18. SaiyanSerenityV Destiny Islands Resident

Wah. I was just going by who you said voiced her in KH2. I don't know the actual cast. All I know is KH1 Aerith = WIN, and KH2 Aerith = FAIL. D:

19. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

I'm working on that comic I talked about earlier. The test for Zexion and Larxene. It's going to be a simple
    4-5 comic, and more of quick-sketch/Drawing. Meaning I'll try my best drawing it, but not my total best. That would take so long since I've been stalling with this test. The lines are going to be simple enough, and it will be a canon moment to the story-line.

Bad news: The laptop I was writing the first book on was given to me by my Uncle. Problem: He needed it back to look for a job, which meant the story went with it...only about 9 chapters, but still...

Good News: I'm writing a rough draft of the Chain of Memories addition to take my mind of the first one. This way I have two books done and can be released closely. (The first one coming, well, first..0_o)

I've been stalling on drawing the test, so it's going to take me mostly all night and maybe alot of tomorrow morning.

20. SaiyanSerenityV Destiny Islands Resident