I need voice actors, mostly females...about 31 different female voices.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Chad Thundercucc, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Be more specific. And, no, I was just thinking we may be able to edit our voices to match the characters for those who aren't active.

2. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Well, it may or may not be doable. Playing around with a voice's tempo, speed and pitch can help change the voices, but it'd be pretty difficult to try to change one voice to sound like another. For example, I could play around with Orange's or Muffin's voice for Kay's, but you'd be able to tell that it definitely wasn't the same. I mean, did you have specific voice actresses in mind that might sound similar and we might be able to work with?

3. Amber PLUR

Last thing I heard was that the people in charge were talking about whether or not they still feel like doing this...

4. Amber PLUR

I'm willing to do it, but it depends on how many others are still willing...

5. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Unfortunately, Nekane's VA's been busy with life and stuff, so it's been kinda hard to finish the thing without her. It's understandable. She's got enough to worry about as it is. This was just a side project for the forum anyways. Unless someone else wants to volunteer for her part.

And Asuna never got back to me with the revamped lines, so I'm not sure where we stand on that.

Other than that, unless there are other people on the forum that want to volunteer for the parts we need replaced, it's on standby for now.

6. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    BLAHH wow I'm sorry DF I feel like a jerk, i totally forgot i even did those lines, but i actually did do them....! I need to send them to you still, craaaaap. I should, if all goes right, have a big chunk of time on the computer tomorrow where i can do it and get it sent, and if by tomorrow night you still don't have it PM me. I'm totally still into this, i've just been busy, things've been CRAZY lately, but i don't want to drop out. <3

7. Amber PLUR

Problem: DF won't be online for a super long time, like, rest of the summer long. :/

Next time I talk to him, I'll try to remember to tell him.