i need help with this...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by anarchy666, Nov 13, 2010.

1. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

ok, now my best friend (we're practically brothers) has a girlfriend right, and our other friend, a weasely boy, keeps hitting on her
    ok here's the thing, my friend said when he aint around for me to keep an eye on her, but the weasel keeps hitting on her, should i hit him or not?? i need help on this

2. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Is there a polite way to tell this guy to bug off?

3. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

we've both tried, he dont take hints

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Violence doesn’t solve everything. What I would suggest doing is trying to make it more obvious that to your friend that you don’t like him flirting with your best friends girlfriend by having a talk about it. Also you could ask your best friend’s girlfriend what she thinks of this ‘weasely boy’ if she don’t like him in that way then you have nothing to worry about. But if does bug you a lot then don’t use your fists, try talking it out or ask your ‘weasely boy’ friend to back off a bit.

Hope I could help~

5. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

hhmm well she dont like him like that, but he keeps goin even after we've already talked to him
    my friend made me her gaurdian when he aint around

6. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Maybe ‘weasely boy’ isn’t flirting but just talking? Just because a person to talking to the opposite sex does not mean there flirting, is your best friends girlfriend okay with your being her ‘guardian’ I mean if your best friend can’t trust his girlfriend to be alone with this boy then maybe they should take a break from their relationship till he can trust her. If it is flirting and not just talking then maybe your best friends girlfriend should tell ‘weasely boy’ to leave her alone that might do the trick.

7. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

oh he is flirting with her big time
    and we already told her i was her guardian, she's fine with it
    he can trust her, he just cant trust weasely boy
    and she's tried also, it doesnt work

8. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm hard situation but violence won't solve it. Maybe you should ask your best friend's girlfriend to make her point clear to the other boy. Clearly he has hope for something and that needs to be erased. You guys couldn't, but maybe she can cause she's the one who he's flirting with?

9. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

hhmm maybe...
    all this advice has helped a lot, thank you everyone
    i think we can solve this now without the use of violence

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I really do not suggest hitting him, because it isn't good and not the best answer. Just tell him to back off, stay in between the guy and the girlfriend so it gives them some distance and just stay there until your friend comes back.