Chain of Memories I need help with boss fights

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Sorax, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

(sorry for the double post)
    guys i need help on map cards, i'm having a little trouble getting some, i need a 1 blue card, cause i can't get any further without a number 1 blue map card and i'm having trouble getting it from the heartless, what is a better way getting map cards without fail?

2. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Unfortunately, there is no way to do it, or gurantee anything...I'm having the same problem in Neverland. You just have to keep fighint heartless until you get the one your looking for...

3. Roxaslook-alike Destiny Islands Resident

4. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

If you wanna defeat a boss, it would be best that you have a lot of healing cards. You should probably level a little more and gain more hp and cp. Don't use too many sleights, if your low on hp, then you would probably have to have a few cure cards, and if you do, cure yourself right away, and stock up on 0 cards for card breaks so you don't get killled. That's what I always do, except I really stink at the card system XD

5. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

I regret to inform you that you will have to just keep on synthing Teeming Darkness rooms and slicing through Heartless until you get lucky. Do you know that you can delete map cards if you have reached the maximum and are not getting more? Use that to help you.

6. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Getting an exact card that you need is pretty hard though. What I had to do was delete some of my previous cards to make room to get more. But synthesizing Teeming Darkness, like WarpObscura said, is the best way to get cards. Try to stay away from using a Almighty Darkness card since because of its affect on enemies. (-_-')

7. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, Almighty Darkness feeds the Heartless steroids so the cards they use become even higher in value. However, if you are trying to hunt down Enemy Cards, Almighty Darkness also increases your chances of getting them.

8. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

So my best bet for map cards is teeming darkness and for enemy cards is almighty darkness, okay

9. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Yes, that is what you want to do. Save your Enemy Card hunting for until you have beaten R/R and have nothing better to do, though, it is extremely tedious work.

10. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

thanks, i'll try on staurday i'll do it the whole afternoon if i have too!

11. sora ani ti form132 Moogle Assistant

SO EASY I CAN BEAT HE BUT IS IT IN TWINLIGHT TOWN? :rolleyes: [​IMG]

12. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

What the heck? If you're trying to say "Can you beat Riku in Twilight Town or in Destiny Islands?" The answer is no. That's only in Riku's storyline.

13. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Guys, i'm sil having trouble with a 1 blue card, what is the easiest place to get 1 cards?

14. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Well, what do you mean by WHERE? Do you mean like a world or something?

15. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

yeah pretty much, cause when i go to castle oblivion, the only low numbered cards are mostly 3 and sometimes 2.

16. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

I think lower floors should be able to give you the cards you want. Remember to stock up enough cards in advance as you will need to re-synth any rooms you might have opened before once you have changed your floor.

17. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

nevermind, i got one in destiny islands, and i beat axel and marly, man, marly's was easy than i thought, and now, i'm in Riku, and i got a question

since Riku's deck is a closed deck, how can you get more cards and sleights?

18. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

You don't get more sleights. And as you advance through the castle, your deck will change automatically. You should also be aware that once you beat a boss, their enemy card is automatically put into your deck.

19. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

well, i can always play with it, besides, Riku's story's cake

20. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

You have no Cures. Your healing is dependent on Mickey and Oogie Boogie. That makes your situation considerably more dangerous than with Sora, with whom you can put in as many Cures as you can fit to your CPs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.