Chain of Memories I need help with boss fights

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Sorax, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

question: is riku's enemy card that strong, cause if it is, i'll earn cp and get the dsarkside mimic ability instead

2. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

If you love using Sleights, yes, it will help you get more out of your deck. If you are playing beatdown, though, it will be useless.

3. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

okay, thanks for the tips, i'll play, when it's te right time, cause it's afternoon here, and i play awesome in the morning, gives me time to think

4. Dark Riku Moogle Assistant

I finally beat the fourth Riku replica, thanks to everyones' help. Now I just have to get past floor 13 and I'm done with Sora's story, I think.

5. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

What about Larxene? Beat her too?

Be careful when dealing with Marly. His Sleights require good timing on your Dodge Rolls to avoid if you cannot whip out a 0 or 27 in time, plus he is ridiculously evasive during his reload phase, even more so than RR.

The same cannot be said of Marly II, though. XD

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Marly's that good!? man, i need to level up first, i'll rtry and reach 60 so my cp and hp will increase

7. Dark Riku Moogle Assistant

I beat Larxene, But I haven't got to Marluxia yet.

8. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

wait there's two marly's and two larxene's to fight?

9. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Not really that good damage-wise, just difficult to dodge. Which either way ends up getting you damage.

The "Marly II" refers to the second encounter with him. More specifically, the final one. The numbers refer to number of times encountered.

10. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

She's right. Marluxia tends not to be that strong. Unfortunately for me, I kept dying to him because of my "give-myself-a-challenge-" idea of only having 80 health. But most of his attacks can be dodged with a DODGE roll. Heals are good for safety as well as a Jafar. When he reloads, don't attack him until he finishes, because he'll use his cards that he didn't use before like most bosses. I learned the hard way....:( If you don't know how to dodge his sleights, you might wanna use a Parasite Cage to get rid of his Double Sleight effect. If you don't and you break his sleight, it doesn't count towards the "5 sleight limit use".

11. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Woohoo, i beat riku, thanks to my friend, the 0 card! and i beat larxene as well, she was cake!, now i' in castle oblivion, i'll keep in touch when i get to marly, thanks again guys!

btw, the parasite cage helped me, and i used an elixer so i won from the batlles cause i got to use my effective sleights again

12. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Glad to help, come again! Watch yourself in Castle Oblivion though, the enemies will be stronger than ever before. If clumps of Shadows are overwhelming you with numbers, use Ragnarok. Holy will also work against anything, even Defenders that have their front to you.

13. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Okay...I know this is gonna sound really ******ed, but...I had beat Ansem (last time) with Riku at level...somewhere-in-the-50s. On my second file, I'm at Ansem (last time) and I'm at level 38...underleveled. I also have 80 Health, about 15-16 Attack Power, and 70 Dark Power. I was very close to beating him with some luck, but I lost it in the end. Any suggestions on how to beat him with the stats that I have?

14. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

question, is there a key to rewards door in castle oblivion? and do i need to clear every door in castle oblivion?

15. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Sadly, "Ansem" (I suppose you know what the quotes are for, assuming you have played and finished KH2?) is considerably more hit-and-miss than Marly II, given that there is no way to predict which attacks he will or will not nullify.

Best advice I could give would be to ready Parasite Cage to break his personal Enemy Card, as well as using your Zeroes to break his Sleights and Items and reloading as soon as you run out of Zeroes. If you keep this up, you should be able to run down his deck to something more manageable.

As always, play keep away until he can form no more Sleights.

I think. I have yet to try the minimum-health game. Sorry for not being able to be more helpful.

No Key to Rewards in Castle Oblivion.

No need to open all the rooms, just enough to get to the Key of Beginnings room and then the one that has the exit. Use a Moment's Reprieve card on the room which has the exit so you can save before the final boss. By doing that on Riku's side as well, you will be able to come back after finishing R/R and get the Lexaeus and "Ansem" Enemy Cards.

16. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

kay thanks, time to end this thang!

17. twilightsown King's Apprentice

trust me Sorax, you are far from finished *sly smile*

18. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

you mean castle oblivion isn't the fininsh of sora's story?

19. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Yes it is, I thought you didn't know about Riku's story afterward. I don't like it when people spoil games for me, so I was beating around the bush. Anyways, good luck with MArluxia, though I didn't find him to hard, not after Riku and Axel. Good luck all the same thogh!

20. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

yeah, and i know about riku's story, though i never saw the intro through riku's story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.