I Need Help Bad :(

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by OblivionRoxas, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

I need someone to help me overcome a recent problem :( and I'm desperate.....

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

3. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

well its a bit too long and I would get tired of typing so yeah..... *sigh*

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Well can't you sum it up a few words? Like whats the main problem?

5. Repliku Chaser

Hard to help you if we don't know what's wrong. Take your time if you want and we'll still be around.

6. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Well, people won't be able to help you much until you sum it up, or just tell people about it. Sorry if that sounds a bit offensive, but that's the only way I can put it.

7. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

ok.....well ill try.

Well it all started 2 days ago. My BFF has a behaviour problem and she was alone (she gets very cocky when she's alone) and well she started saying bad things to me and it really hurt me so I logged off msn for a couple of mins and then came back on. So when I came back on I said that I didn't wanna talk to her no more. So I logged off and about 2 hours later I came back on and she was offline and I found an offline message saying, "Sorry I'll never do it again. But I guess we're not friends so I'm not speaking to you again!" And I really need to say I'm sorry but I can't and plus I have a crush on her and well I can't tell her if she's not speaking to me :(

So there you go :(....... *sigh*

8. kingdom945 Banned

Jeromeykins will always be my darrellcake. <3
    Alright let's try posting again:

Good Sir, you really shouldn't have said 'I don't want to talk to you no more' since most take that seriously.

Basically, the only thing you can do is:

A. Send a card

B. Leave her an offline message in hopes she gets it soon

C. Call her

I highly suggest you go for C first.

You're going to have to apologize, and that would most likely be your chance to somewhere fit in there your REAL feelings for her. Yeah, I know, it takes guts, but if you really want her to forgive you, you have to really let her know whats going on.

9. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah but I've asked ALL her friends to apoligize me and I've texted her asking her if she'd think about being friends again and then she said "Hmmmmmm.....no" but one good thing for me is she's on the verge of breaking up with her boyfriend

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Try and wait until she's in a better mood, than talk to her saying you still want to be friends and that this little thing shouldn't matter.
    While the crush thing I can't help with it much but if you think she likes you try and hint at things like 'What if we were boyfriend/girlfriend', if she responds in a good way then try, if not wait a bit and try again.
    If your not sure try and find out anyway.
    Just don't think you won't be friends, just try your best to be her friend then try and move up on step at a time.

11. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

Um.....well we used to be dating and I still have a crush on her after she broke up with me but I promised we would still be BFF's

12. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I would move on. Move on and just don't speak to her for a while. She'll eventually shine and talk to you again. I may be wrong, but try that strategy.

13. Repliku Chaser

Well, if you still can contact her via MSN, why not just say that you went overboard because you were upset at what she was doing to you? Tell her that you said you didn't mean you never wanted to talk to her again but were just mad at her for what she was saying to you. If you come out and say so, I bet she will respond.

I just hope the person is actually nice to you and not just being rotten to you because she can do that. Be careful with that crush thing because it often can make people blind to the true natures of some people. However, if you can get her to talk and she does actually care about you as a friend, don't just make like this is totally your fault. Take the blame for being excessive and saying you never want to talk again, but do try to get her to understand the reason why you said it which is her words really were offensive. This way you can both overcome things together if she wants and you'll have a stronger friendship for it. I wish you luck in this and hope things work out the best for you. We all at times misspeak and say things that are over harsh and we don't mean so badly. The best way really is to try to talk to the person and say it was overdone. Someone also suggested an E-card. That's a good idea to do too as an icebreaker.

14. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

yeah well she's kinda blocked me.....so yeah and also we used to be dating and I know she is REALLY nice and kind and.....I should stop there's an infinite list of good things that she is.....

15. Repliku Chaser

Well, you have her email probably if you have her MSN so why not try to email her then and explain to her things? Tell her that you won't bother her anymore with a follow up email if she doesn't respond but you hope to hear from her and if she'd unblock MSN you could chat there or she can just email you until she feels secure.

16. kingdom945 Banned

Jeromeykins will always be my darrellcake. <3
    Um.... yeah, I was just about to suggest email too... but you can't just say "Oh, I'm sorry." you need to really be careful with what you say. And be careful she didn't move your email to junk mail...

17. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

ok well.....I just realised that earlier she went over her friends house and they went on her msn and her friend unblocked me so I've just sent her an offline message telling her that I have a crush on her....but even though I got it off my chest I still feel really guilty and sad

18. Repliku Chaser

I probably wouldn't have told her about the crush first...and instead just dealt with the actual situation of saying something too extreme, but well I hope it all works out for you. It may work as you were open about that. Try to relax because you've done your side of things so now it's up to her to decide. At least you were man enough to say to her what you did and it's in her court now. I wouldn't feel 'too guilty' though. She was also wrong for treating you bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.