I need a voice over.

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by TitanTX, Feb 17, 2012.

1. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Hey guys, I need a voice over for a project I am working on, its a 3d project and would really appreciate any help. I have the script if anyone is interested please post back here. Thanks. Its something similar to kingdom hearts 2 and kingdom hearts birth by sleep. And if this is in the wrong section please don't hesitate to move this. This is needed urgently thanks a lot for all your help and assistance.

OK, so I have built a 3D environment and need to have a voice over, the intro is similar to that of kingdom hearts 2, at the title sequence before the main theme song. The second voice over will be that of Xehanort's where he meets Terra,Aqua, and Ven, and starts speaking about the keyblade graveyard. Here is what is needed.

Project Deadline: Tuesday

Recording Information: Information can be posted in thread or my email, varun.sethna@hotmail.com
    Saving Lines: I need a rar file in which the audio is to be sent in, and in .mp3 format
    Naming Lines: Opening_YourName_YourForumName_1.zip

Contact Information: varun.sethna@hotmail.com, or via skype, varunmark1

Characters:
    Narrator: Like the opening of Kingdom Hearts 2 similar to that of the opening sequence.
    Voice Type: Similar to that of Sora's.
    line 1: "Through every dark night, there's a bright day
    Through every bright day, there's a dark night
    I want to see what the dawn brings, a new beginning !?"(Smurfasaurus)

Old Man:Similar to that of Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep during the last cut scene of birth by sleep
    Voice Type: Similar to Xehanort
    Line 1: "Behold the mountain of the druids,a great war once took place to conquer them.
    And now a battle emerges, in order to bring ruin.
    Many have tried, and many have failed, but a new hero arises in order to leave his mark on history, and open the door to a new beginning." (Completed)(NemesisPrime)

2. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I am also interested. You said something like Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep? I would like some more information.~​

4. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

I have sent you both details about the voice over's and have posted them here as well.

5. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I received you PM and yes I'd most like to help out.

Details please. Thanks!

6. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Details are in the thread.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

If i can get my recording software working, i'll be auditioning for the narrator on monday my time.

8. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Old man role has been taken in by NemisisPrime.

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I do not know how to make a .zip... lol

Could I provide a download link with a .MP3 file? This is the best I know. DX​

10. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Excasr check your inbox.

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

12. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

I'll think it over, let smurfasaurus finish of with his stuff, and I'll let you know. Thanks.

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll send in something for the Sora voice very soon (eating breakfast right now XD).

14. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Great looking forward to it. You know how to send the files yea. My email address is there as well my Skype.

15. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Lines sent to your email! Let me know if you got them or not, so I can try to resend them or find an alternative way to get them to you! ^_^

16. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

greater_bloo, lines received.

17. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

This was a very hard decision to make in deciding who gets the role of the Narrator, thank you to all who participated. And congratulations to those who got the lines. For those of you who didn't get chosen and want to know why, you can look me up on skype or PM me over here. Once again thanks to all who participated.
    The roles were taken in by

Old Man: Nemesis Prime (I needed someone who could sound like Xehanort or somewhere close, and I must say, I was very impressed with his take on this. Thank you NemesisPrime.)

Narrator (The role for the narrator was a hard choice between great entries, I had to listen and re listen a couple of times and get second opinions for this part. But in the end it was down to 2, Smurfasaurus was what I got and needed, a very hard decision to make, thanks to all who tried out for this.)

18. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Ah well only one could play the role in the end. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to voice act and congrats to Smurfasaurus and NemesisPrime who got the parts! ^_^
    TitanTX I would like a critique on my performance if it wouldn't be too much trouble (a PM would be fine). Also be sure to give a heads up on this thread when the final project is finished, I would love to see it!

19. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks Greater_bloo, although I did wish you were the narrator so we could collab together!

Maybe at some other point I guess!

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[video=youtube;n0xM6wlxSYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0xM6wlxSYo[/video]

Kidding XD
    I'm a little suprised at getting the role to be honest, i didn't think i did that well. Could i get a critique aswell? It'd help me with VA in general. Still kinda in shock of being selected o.o congrats to NemesisPrime too of course.