I need a break.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Jayn, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

I have to take a bit of a break. I'll still be here, the way I have been, doing a bit of moderation or whatever, but the bigger things are going to need to hold on for a bit.

After this coming KN, there will be a KHVC break. I'll leave Cupid's Brew open, but nothing much will progress for you guys until I'm back - if you want to go with the everything is non-canon idea and be ridiculous, wait until the next day in the RP so I can ignore everything after more easily. Please don't mix the silly and the serious together just decide on what you want to do. I'll need a recap when I'm back.

I feel really bad about this, but I have to pause The Spellbook for a while, too, which means I'll have to finish it after Halloween which is lame, and I'm sorry. But I will resume.

I'm taking a break for a few reasons.
    • My wrists are killing me. I can't even flip through pages of a book for too long without them dying on me. Carpal tunnel has gotten progressively worse for some reason. Speech recognition can only go so far and when it gets it wrong it's very annoying. The 4 day break I took recently helped but as soon as I stopped resting it came back really bad. I have to limit my time online.
    • I spilled juice on my keyboard and it still works but the space bar is totally borked and my 'b' key is like slowly dying on me. Until I get a new one typing for long periods of time is like ... not okay.
    • I'm going on a trip / spending time with a very special someone [/violently hip bumps] for a week, from Nov. 1 - Nov. 6.
    • I'm preparing to move to California which has been muy stressful.

I don't know exactly when I'll be back consistently, but I'll be popping in from time to time. If you really need me between visits then you know how to contact me by now, hopefully. Staff and close frens have my number. I'll take off my invisibility cloak so y'all know when I'm around and I'll say something on my profile when I'm back.

2. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

//violently gets hip bumped

I'll miss seeing you around here.

3. Skyheart Joker

Awww, Jayn-chan, sad to see you go, even if it is only for a little while. Really hoping with all my sky/shy kokoro for your wrists to get better and be mended by the holy spirit of the yandere within. And also that your keyboard situation improves.

On a less sad note you crazy young-uns have fun with your "going on trips" and "spending time" "together" (don't ask what's with the quotes they're just there.) And really hope for everything to work out for you in California. They got a show whale there in a theme park so that's something to look forward to.

In Summation (Aka tldr);
    *Even deeper breath than last time*
    GAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNN-CCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    and we shall miss you in your absence.

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Ahhhhhhhh my little Jaynabella is growing up and going on trips...brings a tear to an old man's eyes, [Enjoy your trip Jayn!]

You take care young lady and make sure your well rested and none of this internet nonsense young lady! [Make sure to get well rested]

You'd better write some damn letter to your dear old gramps [I hope things work out for you!]

...Don't disgrace the Herpaderpa name [.......don't disgrace the Herpaderpa name]

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Come back soon, Jayn!

Hope your wrists get better!

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Aw Jayn ;^;

Hope you can come back soon, RPing and KHV just won't be the same without you.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It's a shame to hear that your wrists are still hurting, but it sounds like things in your life are getting exciting, and you're bound to get nervous. Still, not everyone gets the opportunity to pursue their dreams like that, so be glad! Plus, visiting someone you're close to is going to be great!

Take all the time you need to get better or sort it all out, because we'll all still be here when things have settled down. See you then. c:

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeouch, hope your wrists feels better, Jayn.....

Hope you get a new keyboard!

Which state do you live, if you do not mind asking? Hope you have a safe trip on the way to San An- California!

Hope we can see you soon!

9. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Awh man, girl. I pop back in and see that you are leaving. Bummer. Well, I got you on the facebooks so send me a message sometime. I hope your wrists start feeling better and I wish I could magically appear next to you and help you move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.