I like to imagine

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Lauriam, May 27, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

This was totally a thing.

Merlin Yen Sid and Granny.png

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. Spike H E R O

Anything’s real in the context of your headcanon, my bro.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Oh My GOD Maru this is beautiful WHY AM I JUST SEEING THIS NOW?!

(also I like to think that Yen Sid, Eraqus, and Xehanort were a trio myself)

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Lol, see, I thought that too, but ya can't go wrong with the keyblade/staff/shield combination. XD I figured out Merlin and Yen Sid right away but I was actually thinking about it for months before I thought of Kairi's grandma for the knight. XD Once that piece fell into place, it was just a matter of drawing it. XD

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[bumps this thread to oblivion]

MARU WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU DREW THIS SOONER. I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS A FUN FANART YOU FOUND AND WENT "aha that's cute okay" BUT NOW I KNOW YOU DREW IT AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU DONE GOOD

...i think you should have added fairy godmother in there too tho, maybe be their journal keeper, ya know, the jiminy everyone forgets about until they remember he exists

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol idk I said I drew it in my comment later. XD Plus I posted it in the art section on Discord and I posted it on Twitter, said I drew it there. XD

Also you're right I probably should have added the fairy godmother like Jiminy except for I forgot about him until you just reminded me he exists XD

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

No joke this is how I picture Yen Sid as. Just imagine him fighting like All Might.

Or another comparison is Issac Netero from Hunter x Hunter or Garp from One Piece.