I know, I know. This is kinda depressing.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Hopefulwishes, Oct 29, 2008.

1. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

I know that but the truth is altough not all but some americans are very stupid... Could be the school i don't know what it is but if you would come here to finland and ask how many sides are on a triangle nobody would answer 4 or 1

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ya i mean we've got give the americans a bit of credit.they can think just like any other but they are crippled by there own educational system.

3. Finale Wannabe Nobody

well neither would they, but Americans do deserve credit, they have done great things, like he walking on the moon.

I guess its not the education, its the students attitude towards it.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The reason they have that atitude is because the classes they have are crap and that's all there is to it.

5. Finale Wannabe Nobody

probably...maybe it's because they would rather be outside having fun with mates or something.

6. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

My school's Geography program is bad enough that some ppl don't even know that China's in Asia O-o
    or... some ppl that haven't taken the required year of Geo yet.

7. Finale Wannabe Nobody

you don't know what it is!?!
    my lord...
    a TomTom is a device that tells you where you are and gives a route if you tell it where you want to go...i know its brief

8. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Kids everywhere would rather be having fun with friends. It's not the attitude that matters the most, my school motivation is pretty much non-existent, yet my grades are still slightly above average.

9. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Motivation and attitude are two different things. Attitude is the association(s) one has with a certain object or group of objects; motivation is the drive or desire to commit and action.

10. TheMuffinMan Banned

Umm, you would be surprised how easy you can find people to say stupid things on any random street in the world if you flash a camera in their face. And, I mean, I presently have a Finnish friend living with me right now, and when he first moved here he didn't know how to use a Doorknob...

11. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Who are Ollie and Tai? And why are they gay?

12. Mielé Banned

And this is why I live in Australia.

13. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Ah, sorry, language barrier... Well, my attitude towards school isn't that good either... But, since there isn't any other options for me, I have to go there, and do my best, if I wanna achieve something.

I had trouble with those doorknobs too, but it doesn't mean that your friend or I are idiots. More of a cultural difference... And I'm not saying that you implied that your friend was an idiot...

14. Hopefulwishes Traverse Town Homebody

:) I'm Tai, and no, we're not gay. I'm a girl, and Ollie's a guy. (Nigtdream=Ollie) I think I know who wrote that, too. >( FLORIDA IS NOT SHAPED LIKE A PRIVATE!!!!! >( (I live in Florida....)