I know I haven't been here that long, but....

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Alan Smithee, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

....I'm thinking of ending this account. These forums don't seem very active. That, and I was going to leave this account anyway; I belong to several forums, most of them KH-related, and I just find it too frustrating to keep up with multiple threads on multiple sites, especially since I've recently begun college. So, I'm ending all my accounts, this one included, until I can clear my head and "get my priorities straight." You guys have been pretty cool to me, and I'll miss you. I may rejoin under a different account someday, but in the meantime, goodbye.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Not active? Not active? NOT ACTIVE!? This forum is more active than you give it credit for, my friend. D=

Anyway, it's always sad to see someone go, but you're doing it with good reasons, so goodbye.

Good luck in college! :smile:

3. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    D: Shame we never got the chance to chat or anything! Come back to us some day! :D I wish you all the best in college ^_^

4. Misty gimme kiss

I should advise you that creating another account would be against our rules.

Anyway, sad to hear someone is leaving. The forums are plenty active in my opinion, but yeah. If another site is preferred, spend your time there. Good luck in school and all, hope you return.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Well said, Amaury, very well said indeed.

Tis sad to see members go, especially ones that enjoy the site. I hope you get things cleared up and that things work out for you. Hope to see you back again on the same account honestly.

Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.