Birth by Sleep I have a few questions

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Aura, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Aura Goddess

first off im new to this website so some of the messages i have read so far i have no clue how you guys get these facts you could say.my first question is what is BBS?the rest of my questions well ive forgot them.but once any of you have answered my question can any of you please explain to me some theories and facts any of you have found or anything you guys think.please and thank you.:)

2. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

BBS Is Birth By Sleep, the story is before sora get a Keyblade, Terra meant Land, Riku meant Earth : Ven Meant Wind, Sora Meant Sky : Aqua meant Water : "Kai" ri meant sea (kai) ok , i just tell u as i can. :D

3. Aura Goddess

oh ok thank you so can you please tell me anything you might know or any of your theories:)

4. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

Terra in Latin meant Earth, Riku in japan meant Land, Land and Earth

Ven in Latin meant wind, Sora in japan meant sky, Sky have a wind

Aqua in Latin Meant Water, "Kai" ri in Japan Meant Sea (Kai), Sea Have a water,

so, i will think it more and more until i have a bald hair :D hee hee, just kiding!

5. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Here's my best summary of BBS to answer any other questions you have:

Birth By Sleep is for the PSP and it takes place 10 years before KH1 and stars Terra, Aqua, and Ven. The only connection they have to the three characters we already know are: Riku (Japanese) - Land (English) - Terra (Latin), Kairi - Sea - Aqua, and Sora - Sky - Ven(tus). Basically, all three are Keyblade apprentices sent by their master to track down Master Xehanort (old guy) and his apprentice (Dark Soldier) who've vanished because their disappearance foreshadows a great disaster. The main theme in this game is Ven's identity, that is, why Ven looks just like Roxas. It'll also explain why MX (Master Xehanort) has the same name as Xehanort in KH2, and it'll explain how the whole KH saga began. Also, BBS has "new enemies" that is neither Heartless nor Nobodies because they never existed at this time. The most popular theory is that: Since a heart becomes a Heartless and the remaining body and soul becomes a Nobody, then in BBS the new enemy has got to be just what the soul becomes. From what we can see in the scans of the game, you mostly visit the worlds of the seven Princesses of Heart (Cinderella's, Aurora's, Snow White's, and Jasmine's worlds have been confirmed) meaning they're significant to the story. Mickey (who's not a king yet) is still training under Yen Sid and seems to have connections to Terra, Aqua, and Ven ('cause he's seen protecting Ven). Terra, Aqua, and Ven have their own scenarios and you can choose to play any of their scenarios by choosing a character (Aqua hasn't been confirmed to be playable yet for some reason, but everyone's pretty sure it's her). This game (along with the other two games) is connected to a future game (most likely KH3).

The gameplay looks really fun. It's not just button-mashing this time: You can create your own command menu with different abilities and assign the abilities to different buttons. The more you attack, the higher your "command bar" gets. The higher it gets, the more abilities you can use. With Terra, if you completely fill the bar, you go into "Fatal Mode" where you do strong attacks and finishers. It looks as if the characters are really acrobatic and skilled. Terra specializes in strength, Ven in speed, and Aqua possibly in magic (as seen in the secret ending of FM).

There you have it. I also recommend you look at the KH2 and KH2:FM secret endings on YouTube and search for screenshots of the game on this site if you haven't already. If you want to see other theories, look around the forum. I recommend you read this one though - it's pretty good: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/88253-egyptian-mythology-all-connects.html

6. Aura Goddess

thank you very much both of you helped a lot.Zeftnon - The Superior the link you told me to look at was really good.
    also so ven is the roxas look alike.terra is the other guy and aqua is the girl right?

7. hangthesilver Destiny Islands Resident

Yep.

Aqua is the chick with the blue hair, Ven is the Roxas-clone, and Terra is the other dude.

:)

8. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

D: He's not a Roxas clone. Roxas is a Ven clone.

I wonder if Terra will have whippy keyblade powers though...

9. Aura Goddess

Also my other question is which game is for the DS and the other two for what system is it going to be?

10. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Birth By Sleep (the one you asked about) is for the PSP
    358/2 Dyas (A game about Roxas and Organization XIII) is for DS
    Coded (A game set in a data version of Jiminey's Journal after KH2) is for the Mobile Phone.

11. Super square Moogle Assistant

i have some questions here they are:

If kari became a nobody when she lost her heart does that mean the other princesses became nobodies to?

Why was it so easy for MX to open kingdom hearts?

When Roxas was in the station of awakaning who was the organization XIII member there right befor the twilight thorn appered?

of course i have more questions but these are just a few for know

12. Aura Goddess

Well you could have made your own thread.Anyways to answer your questions.The first question is one to think about.The second question I'm not sure about.There was a thread on who the cloaked person was when Roxas was in the Station of Awakening.Many people believe it was Roxas.And I think that too.