I have a bunch of KH junk I want to get rid of

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Misty, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Hi guys, I'm planning to move out next fall and part of my preparation for that is cleaning out all the **** I've built up over the years. I'll probably be selling some stuff, but for some of my KH items I figured I'd offer them up to you all. I'm willing to give it all away since I don't think any of it is worth much (aside from my action figures but I'm keeping them sorry y'all), I'd rather give them away to fans than sell them. Just cover packaging and shipping and it's yours. First come first serve I guess.

Can provide pics if anyone wants.
    • Bradygames strategy guide for Kingdom Hearts II. Okay condition, maybe 10 pages have fallen out (this is a problem a lot of people have with the guide, the pages are really easy to remove), but I still have them all.
    • Bradygames strategy guide for Dream Drop Distance. Like new condition, just a little dusty.
    • Bradygames strategy guide for Kingdom Hearts. Okay condition, some pages are a little loose, the binding has wear, and there's some rips/parts missing from the cover. Still functions as a guide, just a little worn (I've had it for like 10+ years leave me alone).
    • KH3D Ultimania (it's in Japanese). Like new condition, includes dust jacket.
    • KH3D bag I got at the launch event. I'm holding it in this awful dark picture from 3.5 years ago.
    • A bunch of these postcards. I stole a bunch on the way out of the store. 17 available.
    • KH1.5 Hardcover strategy guide. Includes unused code for digital eGuide.
    Imgur album with pics of everything

Upon reflection I have a lot of KH3D stuff considering I have never played it

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

/EYES ULTIMANIA INTERESTEDLY

how much would shipping that even cost? Does it cost less if we're in the same state?

how is any of this junk, misty, clearly you have no priorities.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Too bad the Ultimania isn't in english, otherwise i'd take it

4. Misty gimme kiss

I'm pretty sure there are shipment calculators out there but I'd probably just send it out and let you know how much it was. For stuff like this I imagine it would be $5 - $10 if you're in the US.

5. Hayabusa Venomous

Play it on Easy to avoid the stupid grinding just to get decent abilities and enjoy the very Harry Potter story (unless you just watched the cutscenes which hurts me)

I'd enjoy the bag or the Ultimania (or just whatever's left after the more deserving people help ease the load), and I can Paypal you whatever it costs to get them.

6. Karuta Reborn

Interested in the Ultimania. Around how much for shipping to Europe? Can pay through paypal.

7. Krowley Moderator

I wouldn't mind a postcard or four :P

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Kinda interested in he bag and the Ultimania tbh, but since there are already takers for the latter, would you mind taking a clearer picture of it?

9. Misty gimme kiss

I don't have a 3DS (might get one for New Leaf someday). Not buying the remaster. Haven't watched basically any of the cutscene but I know what goes on. If y'all have not noticed my interest in KH has waned lol

Since the bag and the Ultimania seem to be popular I guess the best way to handle it would be to put you all in a pool and randomly choose a name for each (giveaway style). We can work out shipping costs after yr picked (I have to weigh everything and get zip codes to calculate postage).

Will take clearer pics when I get home tonight, unless Dave & Busters closes early in which case some other day

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm strangely interested in the guides despite the fact that I'm positive I know everything of value in them. I don't know. I'll leave it for other people for now.

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'm down with them shipping prices, and I'm also down with a pool to decide who gets what. I can pay via paypal or whatever method you prefer.

If I don't win, just send me a postcard <3

12. Hayabusa Venomous

I have, and that honestly depresses me a little, but what can you do.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i'm down for that.

14. 61 No. B

wait what

15. Misty gimme kiss

Updated OP with another item (KH1.5 Hardcover Guide) and an imgur album with pics of everything.

I'll give everyone until Jan 1st to put their name in for stuff (if you already said you were interested please just post again now that the pics are up). If you're the only one who wants it, it's yours. If there are multiple people I'll just randomly select one. We'll work out shipping and everything after that.

16. Karuta Reborn

putting name in for ultimania

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

putting my name in for the 3D bag and the Ultimania

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Putting my name in for the Ultimania and the 1.5 Guide.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Count me in for the 1.5 and DDD guides.

20. CyborgHD13 Moogle Assistant

Putting my name in for the KH3D Bag and Ultimania. :)

Also, if anything, I'd like to enter for that postcard.