I feel kinda bad...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Fallen King, May 22, 2011.

1. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    Alright, so i met this girl about a month ago, and we hit it off pretty well, things got going, but she had a Boyfriend, so i wanted to keep it strictly a friendship as to not ruin her relationship with the guy. a week passed and i met another girl, we are currently in a relationship, but things have already started to sour between me and her, she just doesn't seem to talk much anymore, when i ask her about it, she doesn't say anything to me. If things already weren't bad enough, the first girl's bf broke up with her and she called me one night after my gf went to sleep, and i do what i was taught, i do the best i can to comfort her and make her feel better, and idk, i think something clicked in mine and her's brains. shes got another boyfriend, but we still talk, as if there isn't anything else. I feel ****** about the whole thing and i don't know what choice to make. Because my heart says what i'm doing is wrong, but in the back of my head, there's something holding me to both of these girls.

2. MarlyLuvsGir11 Merlin's Housekeeper

Minnesota, where all the cool kids are at :3
    If your heart says what you're doing is wrong then you should listen to it. In the end you'll only be hurting yourself.. You should try figuring things out with this girl. You're gonna have to choose one of them sooner or later.. Sooner would be better though. That's all I can think of what to tell you about it. So just think real hard about what you're doing and try to make a decision you feel is the best, 'kay? (:

3. Daenerys Targaryen ok

You seem to like the first girl you met more if you're holding on to the thought of her even if you're in a relationship. If you're not happy in your own relationship, break up with her. Why would you waste time if the girl isn't talking to you and you're interested in what other girls are doing? It doesn't make sense to do that. This is my advice: Personally, I would talk to the other girl about you and her. If the only reason she got another boyfriend was because you're in a relationship, then it could possibly work out better for you. If she doesn't like you in that way, (which I'm sorry to say that if she's dating other people you might have been friend zoned), then I wouldn't waste another 30 seconds thinking about her, because after all you're in a relationship already. Which is hard to do, it's hard to let go of people who you are attached to, but the most valuable thing you can give to someone is your time. And if she isn't feeling the way you are, however you're feeling because you seem confused, than she is just a waste of energy and thought.

As for your girlfriend, you're not really wronging her by doing this, I mean you are only friends, as long as you're not cheating, you're just wronging yourself and the relationship. You're making her look better for being distant and you're creating tension that will probably end in a breakup. I personally have dealt with being someone's second choice before, and have you ever thought that maybe your girlfriend gets the vibe you're not as into her anymore and you're into that other girl? I know that I wouldn't take that suspicion from someone but maybe she is just afraid to talk to you about it?

I don't know dude, I really think you need to sort out your feelings before you even do anything. I might have assumed some things, I mean I know you never really said you liked the other girl and if I'm giving you weird advice with your situation, you can try to help me understand with it more. But yeah, that's just what I got out of it.

4. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    Thats a mixed up post, but somehow, i know what you mean. I've told them both how i feel about them, It made the my gf now, shy away abit, but the first girl embraced it. the things i am telling you know allhappend before i posted this thread.