I don't know how my friend feels.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Tyrant Valvatorez, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

So a couple of days ago my friend posted on Facebook that "She feels like no one cares about her existence, so what's the point of owning a Facebook, who would miss her, no one contacts her" I posted that I would miss her and the reason why I don't constantly contact her is because I don't want to bug her, she's really important to me (as a friend), she lives miles from me and I want to know what she's been doing in life and how she is. But than another one of my friends (who is always a sarcastic honest person, and I mean in a ******* way, not that he is an ******* but he says a lot of rude things) posted a sort of rude honest comment. The next thing I know she has deleted her Facebook, I was thinking of contacting her on Skype just to say hi and see if she's okay, but she didn't respond (but than again it was late at night and I think she was getting read for bed, she went online like, 2 minutes I posted the chat to her). And all day today she has not been on tumblr, this is odd, in her free time SHE IS ALWAYS on tumblr posting and reblogging. I'm a little scared if I said something that made her mad, the last time I did something like this is when I told my other friend that I was in love with her (at the time), she than didn't talk to me for about 3 days but than she messaged me saying "its not you, its me, I didn't know what to say to you at the time, you're very important to me and I didn't want to break your heart and let you hate me forever and ditch me as a friend" of course that was all settled when I said "as long as we're close friends, nothing else matters" eventually that was solved. I asked my other friend (my roommate) and she says "just give her some time and she'll come back", maybe I should take that advice, but right now I'm starting to think this is like the last incident, I don't really see why my friend would be upset with me, I was never attracted to her, all I said was "don't quit Facebook, I would miss you, I care about you and all of my friends".
    Did I say something wrong? (because I don't think I did) if so do I just let her sit it out and eventually she'll maybe Skype me or text me? Or do I say something like "did I do something to upset you?"
    I really need your help KHV, its been on my mind all day, if its not me than I'm just worried about her in general, I'm worried if she's fine emotionally.

2. Misty gimme kiss

From what you've described I can't see why she would be upset with you. Your other friend is a different story (and I don't mean to offend you but if someone acts like an ass and says awful things... they're not a very good person). Your friend is clearly going through something annoy was right of you to lend support. It was not right of your friend to make a joke out of it and is probably what's hurt her.

In the end you can't force her to talk to you or open up to you. The most you can do is let her know you're there for her. Even just a simple "hey I don't know what's going on with you right now but know that I'm here to talk or do whatever whenever you need it" can go a really long way.

3. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

As above really, you haven't done anything wrong and shouldn't think you have.

i would still try and contact her, if she feels like nobody cares she might need someone to be trying to contact her, don't think that you'll be bugging her because that might be want she needs.

hope you get this sorted.