Question I can't decide.. Help?

Discussion in 'Help' started by DecayingDesire, Mar 10, 2012.

1. DecayingDesire Moogle Assistant

The 9th Dimension, I dare you to come in!
    For my Art class we have to do a colored pencil drawing using blended analogous colors... For my picture I am drawing an angled bird-like perspective of a Southwest Asia kind of town from the past. (Not Modern.. To many highrise buildings.) Ive completed the line art but I cannot decide what colors to use for the town part. I was considering to use a tan color but I wanted to do something different and not completely realistic so then I considered using a red-ish hue. Basically, getting to the point of my question.. (Sorry you had to read all of that.. Dx) What colors should I use to properly convey the setting? (Note: There is a sunrise involved in the picture..) Also, I can post a link of what I have so far if that helps... and if anyone is willing to CnC..
    Im sorry for asking this.. I know I should just decide on my own but I cant.. >n< Im very indecisive.. *was timid to even post this*

2. Krowley Moderator

If there's a sunrise, consider perhaps using warm colors (Red/Orange/Yellow)
    I think the use of Red would look pretty good

3. DecayingDesire Moogle Assistant

Really? Ahh, I think Ill try that! ...I actually already did the outer wall a red color.. So no turning back now, eh? haha~ xD Thank you so much for the advice! c:

4. Daxa~ #stalker

I agree with Krowley dear,the red/s will make it just lovely.
    And I would love to see what you have so far dear,if that offer is still up? <3~

5. DecayingDesire Moogle Assistant

Uh huh, it is! But you dont have to, it may burn your eyes out... I dont want that to happen.. D:

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

~Moved to Graphic help

Also, I suggest warm colours but I think to get a proper idea you should show us what you have done so far :D I look forward to seeing it.

7. DecayingDesire Moogle Assistant