Chain of Memories I am stuck at Marluxia in both Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and RE: Chain of Memories...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by KingdomHeartsZYX, May 2, 2016.

1. KingdomHeartsZYX Merlin's Housekeeper

Alright... I hate to admit being a huge Kingdom Hearts fan without completing all of the games. I have beaten KH, KHFM, KH2, KH2FM, KH Days, KHBBS, most of KHBBSFM (Still need to complete the challenging Final Episode, and have never ever played the Secret Episode), and KHDDD. Unfortunately, I cannot be the final Marluxia fight on CoM, or RE:CoM. On CoM, I am around level 90, and I still cannot beat Marluxia. On RE: CoM, I'm around Level 50, and cannot beat Marluxia. If it all, I'd like a good deck for both titles please. Thanks!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's been a while since I've played the GBA version, so I can't really say anything there. However, for the PS2 version, a cheap, but effective way, is to just have a deck full of Sonic Blade sleights. Also, set the cards up so you don't have to fiddle around, trying to find the right cards, and can just perform the sleight from the get-go. Have at least one Elixir card in your deck and obviously have some Cure cards. Also, have some zero cards and make sure to collect Donald and Goofy cards when they drop. Friend cards are more useful than people give them credit for.

8:31:

3. KingdomHeartsZYX Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks! I'll try this later on... Is it sad that I've never completed Chain of Memories, ever, and I have had both titles since, or around, launch? LOL