Nintendo Hyrule Warriors

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DigitalAtlas, Dec 18, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Well just referencing something doesn't automatically make it a joke.

And yeah, don't get why people are getting all uppity about this, I think it looks cool. People are screaming the end of Zelda from the tallest building they can find and I can't really find any decent reason why

2. libregkd -

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Someone at Koei Tecmo made a colossal mistake and accidentally leaked an E3 trailer revealing Hyrule Warriors: Hyrule All-Stars for the Nintendo 3DS!

The game will have the ability to switch between characters via the touch screen, and will add Tetra and King Daphnes to the roster from Wind Waker! New items and weapons will also appear.

5. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Well, hopefully it will be better than the last Warriors game on the 3DS.

6. 61 No. B

i've not played a single Zelda game in my life, but I would buy that for 3ds. (assuming it's not New exclusive)

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

It doesn't seem to be. Though the video has now been made private, the end showed the game's box art, which lacked the "Only for New Nintendo 3DS" banner across the top that Xenoblade Chronicles 3D has. That being said, I bet it'll have New 3DS features, kind of like Majora's Mask 3D or Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Here's another link to the trailer:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This isn't quite "news" anymore, but Legends also adds Toon Link, Skull Kid, and new character Linkle to the roster.

[​IMG]

Additionally! All the new characters are transferable from the 3DS game to the Wii U one.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

There are new DLC characters for both the 3DS and Wii U versions! The first of these is...Medli, from Wind Waker! She'll be available to download for free sometime this spring~

[​IMG]

The next known character, just announced, is...Marin, from Link's Awakening! She'll be available to purchase this summer.

[​IMG]

Coming soon will be a character from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, available this autumn, and two characters from A Link Between Worlds, available this winter!

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I found Medi to be such an annoyance. But Marin looks a lot better than she did in Link's Awakening, of course. I'm still debating getting the 3DS version, since apparently it has some gameplay issues

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Here's a trailer featuring Marin, who was released earlier this year, and a trailer for the new Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks character: Toon Zelda, who was released on Thursday!

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Old news, but the game is getting another port in Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, coming to the Switch on May 18. The game will have all of the content—on-disc and downloadable—from the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game, bringing the total base character roster to 29 playable characters. In addition, the game will feature costumes for Link and Zelda based on their Breath of the Wild appearances.