Hunt for the Keyblade

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Zarexu, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

"Ria," Ria said as she slashed a creature to her left and then turned to shoot another one to her right. "I'd ask for yours," She said as they slowly became back to back again. "But you'd probably lie again, like when you fell from the tower the other night."

2. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

Vynn sneered and turned to face her, "what the hell do you know about that?" Vynn through a side kick at one of the blue creatures, "and its Vynn, for your information." a loud roar was heard as Vrael punched the large creature in its stomach. The creature stumbled a bit and grew silent. Godrick Held his gun aimed at its face, his katana resitng on his shoulder. Lira and Noah were back to-back, and Vrael landed next to Godrick and made a ready position. The creature then regained composure and made another roar. As it did, Vrael, Noah, Lira and Godrick all charged their respectful targets. Suddenly then, everything seemed to stop. There was no movement, no sound, nothing. Only Vynn seemed to be moving, "what the..."

3. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

Another shift in the wind. Sound had stopped again. The other fighters where frozen. "Not again," Ria sighed. She turned around and to her surprize Vynn was able to move too. "You can move too?" she said a little shocked. She was relieved that this isn't only happening to her. Suddenly there was a shift in reality. Everyone, but Vynn and Ria was still frozen. Though the creatures started moving again. Slowly they started getting closer to Vynn and Ria, ignoring all of their previous targets. "What's going on?" Ria asked under her breath.

4. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

Skidding to a halt at the Sandlot, Isleen quickly surveyed the area. As she guessed, this was the epicenter of the creatures' attack. There was something odd about the scene though, and it only took a few seconds to figure out what. The various civilians that hadn't been able to run off yet weren't moving. However, the creatures were not impdeded by the same force. At the moment their sights were on a boy and a girl, who on closer inspection weren't frozen either. Carefully, so as to not alert her presence to any of them, she crept toward them.
    ooc: stupid snow is messing up the internet a lot right now x_x snow is supposed to be rare here for goodness sakes

5. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: bring the snow to court lol. Sue it ;)

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Phenox looked down, his face blank. A sure sign he was deep in thought. It was hopeless for someone to communicate with him if they wanted to, because, if Phenox is thinking deeply about something, the voice, in this instance, he tended to block everything else out.

7. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: WHAT F-LIP!? DX GAAAAAH! I'm never around when the good stuff occurs. >3< Someone fill me in? =D Or is it too late for me to still join? >:l

8. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: idk...i feel like this thread has died...WOOT turned 17 yesterday! :D

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Well, everyone has recieved the message. That's all I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.