HQ Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 14, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

4Gamer has released a couple of high quality images from Unchained X[chi], showing how different the browser game will look on mobile devices, which includes a new way to use the cards (now called medals for Unchained), and Re:coded/TWEWY-style scenes.

1.JPG

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 14, 2015.

1. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Ehh I'm not too sure on this one honestly... Just watching a few videos, the dialog looks really cheesy (I can't stand cheesiness. It makes me feel like it's for 8 year olds. Anything cheesy makes me cringe so hard *cough cough* re:coded ending *cough cough*), and it isn't a crucial I-need-to-play-this-in-order-to-know-wtf-is-happening- part of the main story-line. So I might try it out since it'll be free and go for maybe one world before I finalize my decision.

1. Roxas gif.gif
    2. kingdomhearts123
      kingdomhearts123
      I can't wait for this, honestly. Looks really good. But I agree with the cheesiness part. But minus the fact, like I said; I'm eager for any US release of the KH series.
    3. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      i can't wait for the USA version come.
      i might try using japan server an download it to try out when the game came out.
      also,
      that triangle pattern on the right side of the picture
      i think this game using elemental based
    4. Hexin
      Hexin
      Awesome. Been waiting for this to happen! I've been playing a few card game based Android apps, and they all seem so repetitive in terms of gameplay. This one looks somewhat identical in my honest opinion, however it has a few elements that definitely makes it unique in its own right. Can't wait for the US release!