How the rest of the organisation members got in there?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Prince of Twilight, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

well, how did they gain their powers?

is it that when you become a nodody, you gain powers?

i mean, they all had powers....

2. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Well it's hard to say, but I think it has something to do with their somebodies. For example a somebody with a strong heart becomes a heartless and retains their human form therefore a nobody is created and that nobody's element could be based on the personaility of that somebody. Like Axel's somebody could have been bad tempered or extremely impatient and Axel could of gotten those traits from that therefore because of that personaility his element would be fire. Another example would be Demyx. His element would of naturally been water since water symbolizes music with the way it flows and keeps a natural rhythum unless disturbed which it would become a violent mass of destruction to behold.

The opposite of the nobody to the somebody could also be a theory yet it has not been proven to this present.

3. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Dude, nice post. It will all be explained in 358/2 Days.

4. Axel 8 Destiny Islands Resident

yeah

all you need to get into the organization is to have a human form

5. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

all they do is recruit nobodies whose hearts are strong enough to have a human form.then they give an educator at the start when they first join to see if they're good enough.like how roxas's educator was Axel.

6. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

I've just came up with an idea!! If Axel was Roxas' educator he made Roxas fight him to show him that the Organization had to be stopped.

7. KeyBladeMaster03 Moogle Assistant

I dont even think that made other nobodies do tests but since 358/2 days is coming out it more likely that they make em do missions to get in the org. just like the game

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Is it possible that Ansem had more apprentices? If not, they were most likely darkness crazed morans, who lost their hears.

9. tSG1 Chaser

I think they went in because their weapons, personalities, and abilities are unique. Even though there are nobodies controlled by each XIII Member, the weapons make them unique :D

10. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

I remembered something about Xigbar finding Marluxia, I think they hunt down the aspiring nobodies.

11. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

This pretty much says it all. question answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.