How Romantic <3

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by strfruit, May 10, 2012.

1. FF Cloud 7 Destiny Islands Resident

romance... what does this mean?

for me i guess a romantic date would be: nothing bad happens (eg. a serious injury to someone), a few hugs ^^, holding hands, everyone was happy at the end of the date, laughing, a decent conversation, and a little bit of light flirting?

location can matter but just depends on whats going on and that.
    I may have forgotten something but meh, besides I don't think romantic stuff is a strong point of mine.

2. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Like it hasn't already been said before, it's who your with and how you make it. If I could just spend a night with the girl that I like, I'd be happy with that, even if it's just for a few minutes, I'm okay with that. But anyways, back to your question.

I'd probably have her over, make us a nice meal, something that she requested or something that she likes. Eat it at the table enjoying each others company, talking about whatever, having a good time. Then we would move over to the couch/bed and have either desert/popcorn and cuddle and watch a movie. Then go for a walk under the stars and moon holding hands.

I might be a guy, but I know how to be romantic :>

3. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

What would be romantic for me... Hm.

It would really depend on the person... For example, if I was dating someone who is rather into the calmness of the night and cliche things like that, then a nice outside dinner would be nice. If I was with one of those people who liked having (innocent) fun, like going laser-tag or something, then laser-tag. I'm an extremely adaptable person, as you can probably tell...

Just no crazy party-guys that down alcohol like it's water or something...

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Laser-tag!!! <3 That is so much fun.....Paintball too..aside from the slight pain XD

5. Aelin Best Waifu

i think it would be romantic if a guy took time to learn this song for me.
    [video=youtube;VDBpQVhCMb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8[/video]
    i know it is kinda geeky but whatever it is cute

6. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

AW! haha! That is cute!
    Should he include the mustache? hehe

7. Aelin Best Waifu

doesn't matter but i told my friend that when i get a boyfriend after we have been dating for awhile, she has to convince him to learn that song for me.

8. Willis Traverse Town Homebody

Meh.

Walking the beach as the sun rises or sets is always cliched, but fun. I prefer long drives in my car while talking with soothing music in the background. I also enjoy bonfires during the colder months (not that it gets all that cold here in Florida). Bowling, laser tag, and paintball like others have said is also lots of fun.

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Is it? Haha! I never tried laser-tag actually... Or paintball. :C

Anyways, to keep this post relevant, additional things. It would be a bonus if the guy I was with liked to cuddle and such, but not too much to the point that I feel like I'm only a post to cling onto. Also, if he respected my wish to not participate in anything sexual and intimate until I'm totally ready. Just adding. C:

10. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

laser-tag is really fun ^^ recommend it XD
    I played paintball once...it was a lot of fun, but where the paintballs hit....bruises! haha >.<
    "so fun it hurts...". XD

Yeah a little cuddle is nice but having to cuddle all the time isn't so pleasant. I also agree with you on the last thing....that's a major

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

hmm... My idea of a good date (romantic or not) would be to hang out at my house and play a video game for awhile, maybe something like Super Smash Bro's. I would definitely play well, to show that I know what I'm doing, but there's nothing wrong with him winning most rounds, even if I could have won fairly easily. After that, we could go for a walk 'til we get to a coffee shop or an ice cream place, or even just a place to buy a soda. (We'd each pay for our own, I don't want to spend his money, but I can't afford to pay for his drink either.) We could do a bit of talking on our walk, get to know eachother, and then we would go back home and just hang out, complain about the heat, talk about stuff, and I would watch him smile and listen to his laugh when my small dog jumps up on him and tries to lick his face.

A nice, meaningful but inexpensive date, the total cost of which would be (at the most) five dollars each. lol, I try to be romantic as possible, but my brain won't ever let me ignore the price. On anything.

12. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

My views on romance were tainted, slightly, because I have trouble seperating life from fiction. What I WANT is someone willing to jump out into space to save me if needed (yes, just like in Final Fantasy VIII), but I'll settle for a night if cuddling on the floor with Final Fantasy turned on, not necessarily being played, just chatting and listening to the music, because that game has some incredible music. Its not the MOST romantic thing in the world, but its actually QUITE nice. :)