Dream Drop Distance How long did you keep the 3D on?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I NEVER turned the 3D off, and I regret nothing :D

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

My eyes are incredibly sensitive, so much so that when I read colored text on a screen, the reds/bright colors always pop out, and the blues/darker colors always fall in. The 3D effect in the game is really cool, but I can only have it on for so long, seeing as the fast movement in combat and with flowmotion makes it blurry and such.

3. Lite The Future

I couldn't keep it on...No matter how I positioned the 3DS, I always got a lot of double-images and it really made it hard to see. Maybe it's just my eyes.

4. Mysty Unknown

My eyes cant see 3D at all and I didn't want to waste precious battery life playing the game. So I never had it on.

5. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

I had it on slightly the whole game, not in "full 3D" mode XD! Maybe halfway? Give or take. ^^

6. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Only had it on the interesting scenes, cool but trippy if not looked at right lol

7. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

I only really had the 3D on during cut scenes and the game's opening and ending. The gimmick is really cool and all, but it is a huge battery drain to have on all the time. So I went without it for the majority of normal play. ​

8. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

i had it at the end of the game but it was hard to see it right i be seeing two rikus, two soras, and every dream eater/bosses you can find