How do you sleep?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mish, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

I know this thread is dumb, but since sleeping is my favourite past-time, it had to be made. >D (lol, I thought of it while I was lying in bed this afternoon)

What position do you lie in?
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double?
    How many pillows?
    Do you like to lie-in late?
    Do you snore?
    Do you dream?
    Do you wear pyjamas?
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)?

SO MANY THINGS TO BE DISCUSSED :D

I don't usually curl up unless I'm cold, and if I am cold, I usually warm up straight away because my bed is so snuggly and hottt. My position is usually spread out (well, as spread out as you can get on a single bed), legs everywhere and arms either tucked under my pillows or touching my face for some reason. Speaking of pillows, I have three of them and one is triangular - it's meant to help your neck or something, I don't care, alls I know is that it's supar comfy. :3

I do like to lie in late, as anyone who knows me will know well. I'm a total night owl and the only time I see sunrise is when I've done an all-nighter stayed up long enough to see the morning sun.

I DO NOT snore. But that doesn't mean that it'd be a breeze to sleep in the same bed as me. I toss and turn like no other, my stomach makes weird noises regardless if I'm hungry or not and I hump the mattress in my sleep, or so I'm told.

I always, always wear pyjamas, sleeping naked just doesn't feel right. xD; And if I'm too hot, I'll at least wear underwear and a vest top. The only stuffed animal thing that I sleep with is a purple monkey... and it's not furry or anything like that, it acts more as a pillow.

/end ramble

2. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

What position do you lie in? Kinda laying on my right side on left side.
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double? Single, I sleep better with Double though
    How many pillows? 3-7
    Do you like to lie-in late? Heck No!
    Do you snore? No, I hate when people do though.... I can't sleep with it. -_-'
    Do you dream? Well yeah
    Do you wear pyjamas? No, I don't wear normal clothes either though
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? .....WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?!
    Other: Uh, I like it very clod when I sleep, yet I need a blanket on me

3. Antidote Façade

..Random as random topix get, yah? o;

I have a double bed :3 I don't really have a position. I wake up having pulled all sorts of shapes. Usually with my head at the bottom of my bed, or hanging out the bed altogether. I've got 2 normal pillows, and one huuuugeass pillow. I only use one, though. It must be exact, as well |: I can't sleep if it's turned around or on the other side. I'm only content in the position it's always been :/ Lame I know. I haven't had a lie-in in ages. I usually get up early and can't get to sleep. The latest would be on a weekend maybe around 10/11am.. even when I'm drunk :P I don't snore. I have dirty dreams (too much ;_;) I usually sleep in just boxers, regardless of the weather or if it's hot or cold, but sometimes nekkid xD

Teddies.. NO. XD

There you have it P:

4. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Usually on my side facing away from the door to my room. SO usually left side.

Queen sized B!tches. :3

How many pillows?
    There's usually 4 pillows on the bed but I only use one for sleeping.

If I can, I will.

Do you snore?
    Not that I'm aware of.

Do you dream?
    Vividly.

Do you wear pajamas?
    Yes

Well it's not a teddy bear so much as an old simba plush I got from my Great-Uncle. There's a long sappy story attached to it.

Not to mention I get into cuddling moods.

5. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    What position do you lie in? --> I usually go to sleep either flat on my stomach or curled up.

What kind of bed do you have, single or double? --> It's a single, but it is also kinda like a bunk bed since it's raised abnormally high off the ground. Mad fun hopping on and off.

How many pillows? --> 2

Do you like to lie-in late? --> Not really, once I'm up there is no chance of me going back to sleep. I rarely make it to 10am without waking up.

Do you snore? --> No, but my friend tells me I grind my teeth sometimes. BLECK >.<

Do you dream? --> Usually yes, I <3 my dreams.

Do you wear pyjamas? --> If my pajamas you mean shirt and undergarments, then yes <<

Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? --> I do have a teddy bear from when I was like two years old, I don't really think much of it, it's just kinda there.

6. Spike H E R O

I love to sleep. Ask my Mom; she told me that at my Baptism, I slept throgh the WHOOOOLE thing :D

What position do you lie in? I kinda toss around in my bed until I get too tired to move XD I also tend o curl up to fetal position when i'm cold.
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double? Double
    How many pillows? Two
    Do you like to lie-in late? Once I'm asleep, the only way I wake up is if someone nudges my head around.......then I tear that S.O.B's head off --_--
    Do you snore? Nope.
    Do you dream? Always
    Do you wear pyjamas? I sleep shirtless ;D(or in the winter time I wear my big Lake George, NY shirt....)
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? I kinda hug onto my pillow....I used to carry a blanket around with me that I hugged that way until I was 5 and my Mom threw it away. Yet for some reason the habit's never left :sweatdrop:

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

What position do you lie in? I usually lie on my stomach with my hands under the pillow or on my side hugging my rabbit.
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double? Single yet quite wide.
    How many pillows? 3 unless the top one starts to bug me so I throuw it across the room.
    Do you like to lie-in late? I love it, but not when your sister comes in and wakes you up thinking you are somewhere else XP
    Do you snore? I think I do... not as loud as my Dad my very lightly. I wake myself up sometimes from snoring.... not much though *dies*
    Do you dream? Well duh! You dream every night it's just if you remember it or not, fact... and I love dreams they are funny.
    Do you wear pyjamas? Yes, sleepy naked would be gross.
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? Yes... I am 13 and still I can't sleep without my toy rabbit- Christmas (I got her for Christmas when I was 7 or so and named her after the day) and I get very uncomfortable without her.

8. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

OOOOH! Now that's a funny topic.

What position do you lie in? Because of my problem with my spine i' m used to sleep lying on the back. But lately i don't have a certain way of sleeping.
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double? My bed it's one and a half. Somewhere in the middle. Not too big, not too small
    How many pillows? One works fine for me. I usually put it on my head when there's noise. It helps me sleep.
    Do you like to lie-in late? Sometimes yes. But not that often. I say to myself to not waste much time in bed though i want to.
    Do you snore? Rarely. But..., i' m a sleepwalker. I was doing that a lot when i was younger and my mother was freaking out but it's been a year since it last happened
    Do you dream? Always. And it's a bit weird because i can see the rest of a dream days later.
    Do you wear pyjamas? Always.
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? Hem..., *cough* i used to...till i was fourteen. :sweatdrop: And.., it wasn't a bear it was baby Goofy which i was given when i was borned. *cough*He has the same age as me*cough*

9. Haruho Destiny Islands Resident

What position do you lie in?all positions
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double?single
    How many pillows?like 5
    Do you like to lie-in late?yes and some times no
    Do you snore?no
    Do you dream?YES!
    Do you wear pyjamas?YES!
    Do you sleep with teddy bears?YES!

10. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I sort of roll around until I fall asleep... usually curled up on my right side.

Single! ^^

How many pillows?
    1-2

Nah. I usually get straight up and come on here. ^^

Do you snore?
    Heck no! But people say that I talk a little bit...

Do you dream?
    Of course!

Do you wear pyjamas?
    Umm... yeah... ^^

I have a stuffed dog but it's just sorta... like... next to me. ^^ I don't even touch it... it's just THERE.

11. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

What position do you lie in: on my side
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double:single queen size
    How many pillows:2
    Do you like to lie-in late:id like 10:00,but 3:00
    Do you snore:sometimes
    Do you dream:rarely
    Do you wear pyjamas:banana camo
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz):he's on my shelf watch my back as i sleep,blueberry(he is a blue bear)has had my back since i was 8

12. Misty gimme kiss

I usually sleep on my back. :x Everyone says it's totally creepy and they could never sleep like that, but... I do? I have a single bed, but I usually smush against my wall so I really don't take up all of it. I have two pillows, but only because I NEED to have my head propped up.

I usually sleep an hour or two past noon, and I don't snore. (ew to whoever does), though I have been known to talk in my sleep and/or grind my teeth. I never remember my dreams, aside from the ones where I'm a Jedi. ;3 I've only slept naked once, and it felt totally creepy, so yes, I do wear pajamas. And yes, I do sleep with animals. One dog I made at Build-a-Bear in second grade and a baby doll that I stole when I was nine months old. o-o

13. Seifer Fangirl Merlin's Housekeeper

What is this thing you refer to as "sleep"? LOL ;) I usually sleep on my side, or on my back. (my friend says I look like I'm sleeping in a coffin, lol :D )

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'll sleep in different positions depending on how cold/warm i am. If i'm warm i'll have my legs on top of the covers while my body in under them. If i'm cold i'll curl up, but i'm only cold if i leave my window open which i love to do. Other than that i'll try to sleep on my sidewith my hands under/next my face, usually with the covers almost over my face.

Sadly a single but i use to have a double, which i only slept on the one side. A double would never fit in my cupboard size room.

How many pillows?
    I got three & i use them all. I'll occasionally have my arm under the top one & hug it.

Yush! i love to lie-in late, but i'll usually fall asleep again for 30 mins even though it will feel like 3 mins.

Do you snore?
    Sometimes & i've even heard myself do it (weird), but that's only when i'm on my back. I've been told that i talk in my sleep & i say some rather strange things. One being i screamed, 'Daddy no please, don't hit me!' when i fell asleep in the car. XD

Do you dream?
    Well i don't really remember any, i'll remember one ever so often. They usually involve me being chased or something like that.

Do you wear pyjamas?
    Yeah. XL t-shirts & a pair of really short shorts feel great. (I haven't tried being naked yet...hmmmm)

I only have a giant teddy bear at the bottom of my bed, but that's because i don't have the heart to toss it out, plus it's great as a head rest when i read.

15. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

I always lie on my side, usually with my back to the door. I can't get to sleep lying on my back and especially not on my front (makes me feel ill >_>).
    I tend to toss and turn but I don't turn, my quilt does >_>. So I end up with the bottom of the quilt at my head somehow <_>.
    When it is warm I fold the covers back and lie with my legs on them. If I get cold I put my feet underneath the covers. In the winter I snuggle up in a ball with the covers all around me ^^.

Single with nothing on either side (haven't fallen out yet :P). I used to sleep on the bottom bunk when I shared the room with my brother.

How many pillows?
    I have two pillows. One is like thicker and I put it on the bottom for support then the top one is really soft and I like hugging it xD

I love lying in late. But when I have school or work in the morning I have to get up at 7.30 am -_______-. At the weekends I'm not usually up until lunchtime.

Do you snore?
    I don't snore, but I have something else that is worse ><...................................

I hum >< Apparantly it sounds like I am in pain sometimes. Lol I can even hear it when I'm half asleep.

Do you dream?
    Yes, and boy are they weird >_>

Do you wear pajamas?
    Yep, a long-sleeved and long legged for winter and short-sleeved and shorts for summer (although I am still wearing the summer ones >_>).

I used to have a Pudsy bear (the yellow one with the red and white bandanna over its eye), but I gave it to my little sister.

16. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

What position do you lie in? Usually on my side curled up
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double?double
    How many pillows?two (and two for my soft toys :) )
    Do you like to lie-in late? Yes at the weekend.
    Do you snore? Not much but I talk in my sleep!
    Do you dream? Yes but I rarely remember them
    Do you wear pyjamas? Yes, always
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? I have a Goofy, Beast (from Xmen) and Professor X soft toy on the pillow next to me. Awwww!

17. darkslayer Twilight Town Denizen

What position do you lie in? Well I always sleep on my sides.
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double? Single
    How many pillows? 2
    Do you like to lie-in late? Yes.
    Do you snore? Nope..
    Do you dream? Yes, pretty much evertime when I sleep I do.
    Do you wear pyjamas? Sometimes
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? Nope...

18. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

What position do you lie in? On my belly so I can play my DS before going to sleep, on my right side (don't like facing the door) or on my back (when I can't sleep)
    What kind of bed do you have, single or double? Single
    How many pillows? 3
    Do you like to lie-in late? Only when I'm not at college
    Do you snore? Been told I do
    Do you dream? Hell yeah
    Do you wear pyjamas? All the time
    Do you sleep with teddy bears (you lame-asz)? No

I've also been told I talk in my sleep... Said 'Ya B*****d' once

19. Haruho Destiny Islands Resident

2 Pages of people nice.

20. Mish smiley day!

.....thanks for that worthy contribution to the thread. >_____> don't spam.

Lots of people don't seem to like facing the door, I wonder why? I always face the door. I think that's because, when I was younger, I used to think that I'd be able to survive a house fire if I left my door wide open so I could see the fire before it came into my bedroom. xD Silly me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.