How Do You Feel When Someone Insults Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rose.Keyblade., Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

To be honest, I wouldn't care. I'd care more if they were insulting me and others for liking the game, saying we were stupid. Anyone can tell me they don't like something I do and that's fine by me. I make fun of things in Kingdom Hearts, in life etc. I'm straight up but also with a sarcastic streak. I can take it dished back to me too.

2. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

If someone insults the game I just ignore them since it's just a game that I like to play, but if they insult the fans, I'll just tell them that whatever they like that I don't sucks and so do they and see how they like it.

3. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

KH2 youve got to admit was a worse game then KH and KH COM. My friend got through ALL of KH2 without using offensive magic like Fire.
    I ignore people who badmouth KH. Some of my Friends hate it, and when they badmouth it i go away and hang out with my other friends

4. myoblivion King's Apprentice

I get so ticked when someone insults Kingdom Hearts. Somegirl at my school called it crap and I tried too take her down 0.0

5. swordser2 Banned

kick there asses

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

i don't do anything. that's there opinion (i pretend i stick a bomb that will blow up in three secounds up his butt)

7. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    who cares? if you like it, ignore what other people think. anyways, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and i guess if they arent hurting anyone they can vent out those opinions however they want.

8. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

We all have our different opinions.
    It's what makes us unique.

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    What I think in my head is " The only people who hate Kingdom Hearts are the ones who've never played it . "

That helps when that happens .

10. Katsquatch Klone #5 Twilight Town Denizen

If they don't like it they well then they don't like it. I know that there were games I disliked that almost everyone else seemed to enjoy.

11. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

Why didnt you? Im sure you could take her down

12. Landslide Moogle Assistant

I give those smart people a dollar.

13. Gwen Farewell.

Nobody dares say that around me.

It rarely happens, because everyone I know likes KH, but if someone says something bad about it, I convert them. If that doesn't work, I beat them up until they can't speak. Simple.

Fixes everything.

14. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

In person I'd point out the good things about KH. My younger cousins ask me why I play such a childish game. I reply because my inner child hasn't died. This is also the same reply to people who think I should not watch Disney cartoons because I'm 20.

Online I just let them complain all they want. I like KH - that's reason enough for me to play it. :3

15. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I dont really care what people think really. I mean if someone says to me that I'm a child because I play a game with Disney in it, I just reply that it shouldn't really matter to them what I play since it's none of their business.

16. Spammy Traverse Town Homebody

People who i talk to usually discard it before even finding out about it because its associated with disney, and therefore that makes me 'sad'

But like you guys have said before, its their loss.

17. Terra/ES Merlin's Housekeeper

I hate it.
    It gets me pissed,

18. cronoking Chaser

Usually when I hear someone say that, they give some half-assed remark that doesnt make sense. Then I learn that they werent smart enough to get past one world xD

19. Spyells Merlin's Housekeeper

I usually don't let what people say bug me. But when they not only insult the game but call me stupid for playing it then I get irritated. For one thing they've never played the game to call it childish and second the funniest thing about it all is that I'm usually more mature (sometimes older) than the person who is insulting me in the first place. That's what I don't appreciate. Just because I like to play a certain game doesn't say anything about me or anyone else who plays it. I'm sixteen (I'm new here too.:)) so many teens and young adults that know I like the game view it as kiddy and thinks that it sucks just because their is Disney in it.

I personally love Disney. My mom use to show me all of the Disney classics when I was little. I love how Disney can bring out the child that's inside of you. All of those dreams and fantasies that I love so much. Actually that's why I got into "Kingdom Hearts" in the first place. I liked the idea that I could play as Goofy and Donald. It blew my mind to see Goofy and Donald fighting when I wouldn't even trust Goofy with my life. I mean, well, he's 'goofy'. But that doesn't make me or anyone else who plays the game immature. In fact it was my godmother (who is a serious video gamer by the way :D) who got me into "Kingdom Hearts" in the first place. And I consider her very mature.:)

20. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

I just say 'No Its Not' and some other smart remark and don't care what else they say

If they don't like Kingdom Hearts thats their problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.