How Do You Feel When Someone Insults Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rose.Keyblade., Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    whenever I hear KH being seriously insulted I will admit I feel a little hurt. But for the most part the insults I hear are just so outrageous or silly that I cant help but laugh. I mean honestly, it's their own loss.

2. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

i just think its ******ed how ppl say something sux but dont take the time to actually try it....my friend says "Kingdom hearts is ******ed.you run around with a giant key hitting things" i think thats rude and obnoxious.... he hasnt actually played it i dont think.......

3. C This silence is mine

I'm fine if it's KH2 or COM but I get a bit annoyed if it's KH1

4. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

if someone insults kh i get annoyed if they havent played it. but if its someone who played it and says they dont like it, then i dont mind since its thier opinion.

5. SITHofWAR Moogle Assistant

The truth is that they are the true losers and so they try to make fanpeople feel bad in an attempt to raise their own self-esteem

6. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I wouldn't care if someone had played it, and still didn't like it, or if they don't say something bad about it. I respect that opinion. For example, I was in the car with my friends the other day, and she said that she would probably never play the KH games. That annoyed me a little bit, which it probably shouldn't have, but I wasn't mad at her or anything. What really ticks me off is when someone who has never played it says it sucks or it's stupid. Like my cousin, who used to think it was a kid's game, but I made him play it and now, he's not a huge fan, but he likes it. I really don't like people insulting the fans, that's out of line.

7. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

We shouldn't care about what they say.It's their opinion and probably most of them haven't even played the game once.I say that cause I know people who do the same.They lose by saying that

8. swordser2 Banned

i slap them and xell all kh games rule

9. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't really care, but Disney did kind of make Kingdom Hearts 2 nearly suck, with the worlds that had no plot and stuff, but it's there opinion so I don't care what they think, most people in my school like FPS and Sports games and do I moan that they suck, no, infact I play them myself, it's just that much people aren't intrested in RPG's, unless you buy it on one of the next Gen consoles or something like that.

10. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

This is what i would do
    I just be mad at them but it's there loss not playing but
    if they did play the game then they haven't been thinking
    lately if they say "KH is the worst game ever!" if it's the worst
    then why is it "Highly Addictive" and 3rd best selling game
    they don't think twice or more when posting or thinking about games
    do they? :) also if i was registered there then i would convince them
    if i can't then goodbye forum because they don't like games that is great
    P.S I am new to the forum so try to say hello to me :)

11. Doukuro Chaser

Well if they played it than I couldnt care less but still seeing how I like it than I am a little ofended not much though but if they didnt even bothered to play if than what the heck how can you hate it let along say bad stuff about it? I mean people these days only care for one self the others they couldnt care if they were to die

12. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Why fight it, the game fails hard after the first play through.

13. Trigger hewwo uwu

I get so pissed off and depressed that I go into my room, turn on some Hawthorne Heights, and cry myself to sleep.

14. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

you know what they say, dont knock it til ya try it! i mean, i didnt know about KH before, but when i tried it, WOW it was awesome, i loved it, i thought KH 2 was funner, and the codes made it funner (double Xaldin Omega :D) but yeah, tell them to at least try it before they say that, or else, it's just an empty comment -_-

15. Sorikai Traverse Town Homebody

he he. Once, one of my friends started taking the micky outa kh cuz it had loads of disney characters. Then he started: ''disney's for babys!'' Disney sucks, it's boring!'' yada yada yada. He just kept goin' on and on. Now here's the funny part: ''You should b playin' pirates of da carribean, now dats kewl'' And I was like: ''u no, pirates of da carribean is Disney right?'' And he was like: ''.....Gimme dat game, I gotta play it!'' He was soooo thick. Well, that's one way of makin' a hater a lover lol

16. wolfclouds Twilight Town Denizen

if some one tells me the game sucks i'de get my keyblade (yes i do have one made it myself and it looks good^^) and hit them with it until they would say they like it^^

17. SplitOverload Chaser

If someone insults Kingdom Hearts...

I wouldn't give a flying ****. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I defend it. Much so. But still I do respect their opinion kinda....okay not really. LOL

But only if the person saying it is a gamer (like most who say it are). Like I wouldn't say it to a super sports fan, because it'd be pointless.

I'd basically just make fun of the guy making fun of it. Because chances are his reasons on hate are something like "The main character looks dumb". And all I have to say is "lol what about gameplay? what about action? lol u fail". :3

19. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I really don't care. The franchise is'nt perfect. I especially don't mind when they insult any of the characters( Why? I think Donald & Goofy pretty much made the games great. :D)

20. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

I used to be one of those. XD I used to think it was super dumb. Now I like it o.o but I dunno. I just feel that well yeah it could seem childish but they shouldn't judge it >.> because it's not that bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.