How Do You Feel When Someone Insults Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rose.Keyblade., Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody Chaser

Uh....
    I really don't care.
    To be honest, I don't like KH that much.

2. Roxas OG

I agree, the games themselves have unvivid storylines, and the 2nd one just sucks.

3. Very Berry Gummi Ship Junkie

well like you it really bugs me too but it really isn't a big deal because there is way more people who like it and well some people just don't know how to appreciate a really good game

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

If people don't like it well, that's their tough cheddar. If people think's it stupid or whatever, i usually just accept it. But these are people that usually never play computer games so i see no point in trying to convince them otherwise.

5. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

most of my friends cant stand it, and the fact that i cosplay Larxene, they find it weird, but i dont really care. There not forced to play the game etc etc so i dont know why they get to moany about it

6. Stardust Chaser

I bug most of my friends half to death with Kingdom Hearts ._. I'm very...Obessive.

It doesn't usually bother me when people say it sucks after at least trying it. When they say it before giving it a shot, that's what really pisses me off. I firmly believe that you should try something before you say you don't like it, and Kingdom Hearts is no exception. I tend to argue with people about it when that happens, it just ticks me off.

Of course, I don't know why I bother, it usually doesn't change anything ><.

7. Spike H E R O

I would'nt give much of a crap.I guess KH is getting a little dull,when I think about it.

8. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

I'm way too obsessed and people are entitled to their opinion. But they should at least give the game a chance. Though if you told me 8 years ago that there would be a game that spliced Disney with Final Fantasy, I would b skeptical.

9. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

The last time my friend called it boring,I shouted at her and my brother and felt like summoning a keyblade.^^;

10. Tootsie coquí

I really dont care ^^
    as long as I like it...

11. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

Lol, dude, you gotta understand their view points. They've never played it, and come on, listen to the theme:
    Final Fantasy meets Disney
    If that doesn't sound stupid, I don't know what does. You really can't understand the game unless you sit down and play it. So when there are people making fun of Kingdom Hearts, I actually make fun of it too as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. >_>;

12. Got-It-Memorized? Traverse Town Homebody

It doesn't bother me that much if they just insult the game, everyone has their own opinion. But it does really annoy me if someone insults me because I play on KH. v.v

13. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I agree. I find that people that insult the game generally haven't played it. Those who have like it. It's up to them, but i believe that you shouldn't knock something without playing it first.

14. Rose.Keyblade. Moogle Assistant

I do feel stupid, I'll admit. I've told myself it's their opinion, but what that specific thread said about the game/fandom was insulting; they couldn't just say a little "I don't have interest in this game". (What I put in the first post wasn't all that specific, but along the lines) Meh, in the future I know I'll whack myself on the head for thinking this way, anyhow.

It isn't the best game ever, but I only own a few games anyway, including KH, and so I enjoy it very much. I even make fun of the game myself, from time to time. D:

Anyway, thanks for the responses, guys.

15. fall_out_girl Merlin's Housekeeper

idk have you ever posted on a thread saying that you hated someone or something? they're intitled to their oppions but personaly i feel that anyone who wastes their time posting about how much they hate anything is wasting their time.

16. Very Berry Gummi Ship Junkie

i feel stupid cuz pplz always saying its gay and for lil kids but then i just start to tell them off cuz kh is an awesome game and although it may be to low for them it is way cool for us kh fans

17. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Mutany! I'd slap every single one with the Burning Slap of Youth! >O

18. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, I feel a little bad because they're are some people that says that KH is childish and stupid but they did't play it, but if someone play it and says that, this is his/her opinion and I respect it.

19. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Well, it's been said a thousand times already in this thread, but it's not that big of deal. Most of the people who are insulting it haven't even played the game, and you can't judge a book (or a video game) by its cover. I haven't met anyone (online or off) that has played through the entire game and hated it. (Or two games, or whatever.)

20. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Well, I couldn't care less if they actually played the game and don't like it. Although if they haven't even played it and are insulting it, that's what I hate. Also to insult the fans, specialy if they haven't even played it is just arrogant and annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.