How do i play my downloaded games on a PS3?? o_O

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Aurangzeb56, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

thanks and sorry for makin you get up this late :(

2. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

it's cool no worries!^^hey jus want to tell you to read my last post k ^^cus I said something that I don't want to double post so I'm headin to bed but like I said in my last post I'll help you when I get up today k^^ night zeb.^^

3. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

oh kk sure night

4. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey zeb!^^ hey I've been thinking about those jailbreak file managers and I don't think you really need them I think you just need the psgroove exploit files cus that's all I needed for my free mcboot was jus the exploit files no modchips required so here's a link to instructions on how to install it hope this helps.

5. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

thanks ^^ but i dont have that calculator ^^"

6. Majik Chaser

Im lazy to read this whole thread, so I'll start from the top. The game must not be a ISO, PS3 has no ISO loaders. When backup'd you will see a directory that is identical to the disc (has all the disc's files etc). To put the rip onto or off the PS3, use either a FTP or have a big flash drive. Flash drives are recommended since it's much, much, much faster. FTP is quite slow and even slower when thinking of the size of some PS3 games. To use a flash drive to move it over, download "Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager". Put the rip onto your flash drive, plug it into your PS3 after you jailbreak it, and launch Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager. Go through the dev HDD0 and find the game ID "LAUN1234". Once you find it, if it doesn't exist already, create a folder called "GAMEZ". Copy your rips into this folder. To use a FTP, download "blackbox ftp 1.1". You must use a FTP client to connect to your PS3 from here. Copy the rip into the GAMEZ folder like I mentioned before.

Also note, the new back-up manager that can run without a disc in the drive is bugged apparently. You may want to avoid that version for the time being.

7. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Interesting, you see I've never actually used a ps3 myself I was jus doin my best tryin to help zeb who's my good friend on this forum so I actually had no idea how to do what you jus explained majik so cudos to you for applying that kind of info and I think zeb will appreciate your help because I was jus relying on links, see I didn't know the type of info you jus explained so I would like to say thx myself for applying this info so thx.^^

8. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

already knew all those majik (except tht FTP one :P ) and well yup founded the new back manager and most of the games dont even work with those managers ^^" But anyway thanks for telling me about that Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager,since now im going to download that and see what happens ^^

btw isnt this backup manager good??

http://digiex.net/downloads/downloa...-up-games-your-jailbreak-ps3-manager-pkg.html