358/2 Days How do i beat that 7th heartless in the "beat at lest 6 Heartless Bosses" mission?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

and how should i go about magic or items to do so? and what keyblade should i use? and what is the strongest keyblade? yhea thanks.

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Use the strongest keyblade and have a lot of recovery items. This guy is pretty much a hit and run. There's a pattern. Make sure when he throws the fireballs hide on the outside of those pillars to the entrance of the train station.

3. Shift Chaser

Get Critical Sun as well as a weapon with few and fast air hits, and also boost your criticals as high as you can, they bypass defense and that thing has a lot of it.

4. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Yes, i suspected that...

thanks, but how do i get my criticals up again?

5. Krowley Moderator

Best to use rings that offer the bonus as well as sight units.
    Sight units look like this: [​IMG]
    They can be obtained by clearing Missions 44 and 90 as well as in Agrabah chests from missions 32, 48, and 82.

6. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Thanks! i have like two, i did not even know, you could get that many! ugh! this is ticking me off! For like 3 months ive been trying, and this is the only mission i do not have 100%, but thanks, ill try this now! And will report back c:
    Edit:
    Missions:
    32: done! Got the unit and withdrawed!
    44:Already done!
    48: done! Easy
    82-Already done!
    90:already Done!

okay, Im gonna go for it.

Edit: No I won't! I need the Critical Sun Ring, To do so, it costs a high amount or Hearts Points, however worth it, because it raises my Critical rate by 15, and my bonus by 20, not to mention it's ability, Critical boost, which makes landing critical hits easier, but i am short on Heart Points, so I am Re-doing Mission 39, which is the best, when it comes to arranging Heart points quickly, after I do so a few times, I shall purchase Critical Sun.

Edit: I purchased Critical sun and went after him, I lost the first time but then I won! and bought Sora's Awakening! YES!!!!!
    Thank you for the organized help Krowley, and you to Red for the great tips, could not have done it without you guys. :3

7. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

The 6 giant heartless mission, The 7th one can be defeated if you attack only when it isn't attacking/when there is an opening and avoid every attack by flying away. I beat him using Omega Weapon, Level 79 or 80.[DOUBLEPOST=1399923792][/DOUBLEPOST]Only equip power units in the keyblade to ensure the defeat of this enemy.