How did you find out about Kingdom hearts?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ienzo, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

I was in 6th grade when I heard of KH from my classmate... and I was like, "Oh really? That sounds pretty lame." And when I went over to his house and played it, I went, "OMG!! I am so totally buying every game of KH!" But I don't have a PSP and a DS. TT.TT And now, I'm like 8th grade. and still loving it! :D (broke)

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

saw the commercial for the first game back in 2003 and was like "looks dumb" until i saw clips of Cloud and other FF characters and i was like "maybe i will try it".

3. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

A YouTube video, that was a music video using KH1 Intro clips.

My interest was gained, and I got info on it.

This was just around the time KH2 came out.

...and i have yet to get a ps2

4. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

I was flicking through the channels and stumbled across the Sci-Fi Channel doing a short video on E3 or some other games conference and they were talking about KH which had been shown for the first time at the conference. The combination of Disney and Final Fantasy both intrigued and concerned me greatly. But I gave it a chance and was glad I did.

5. Artist13Namine Merlin's Housekeeper

uhhh...... well i think when i was 5 i saw my couzin playing it and he was 15 i remember loving that game and so did my other cuzin who was younger then me she and i would always fight over (remember i was 5 or 6) then i moved and forgot all about kh for some reason (NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!) then i saw add for KH2 and got obsessed again and bought it then i got kh1 and so on ^^

6. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

In fourth grade my friend was always talking about this game. I saw it on Youtube and it was awesome. Then I moved and my other friend had the game. After awhile I stole the game from him and luckily he didn't know until 2 weeks later and I was done with it. Then he let me keep Kingdom Hearts 1. And now here I am with a PSP and DS just for Kingdom Hearts games.

7. Trussy1000 Destiny Islands Resident

Kingdom hearts 1 came with my PS2, then I got COM, so I was just waiting for 2 really :)

8. Skeyx Banned

My cousin talked me about it...wasn't very interested at first...

untill I played it...I remember I saw the Intro like 2 years ago and said "This game can't be so awesome!!!"

and as soon as I finished KH I started KH2...and I loved it

and now I have FM too

9. raceing227 Destiny Islands Resident

oh, my dsi. on the feature "Flipnote Hatena" i saw a video for it. at first i didnt know what it was until i read the descripion. then i went on youtube and searched it. and i learned everything. now im addicted.

10. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Originally, I found out about it because my grandma and brother and sister saw the ad for it on TV and bought the game. I used to watch my grandma play it.

I got into KH quite a few years later because someone posted a KH video on a Pokemon fansite and I looked at the related vids, and watched a whole bunch of KH parodies. Through that I found out about KH-Vids, and I registered on Jan. 8, 2007. I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.