How did you find out about KH-Vids?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pezz, May 19, 2009.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I was watching a KH vid on youtube and saw the sites name on the credits. I wanted to get into making vids, so I checked it out and have been hooked ever since.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

I found out by watching the youtube vids say kh-vids.net. Then i checked it out... didn't do anything. years later (a year ago) my friend showed me how it runs as a forum and i've been here ever since! (more or less...)

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

To be honest, I can't remember -- it's been so long.

I think I was just browsing YouTube one day for Kingdom Hearts videos (I got the game before joining the forum) to see how everyone else fought the bosses, and I think the first one I saw was one of Deathspank's videos.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it was something like that.
    Like I said, long, long time.

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Ah I remember it like it was yesterday :D

I was just a young kid (10 or 11) searching for a place where I could talk about my favorite thing ever- Kingdom Hearts. I was already on another forum so I KH Forum but is I remember right my finger slipped and I typed KHV forum. This is the mistake of my life xD. I didn't become quite active until a while ago and I much say i am happy that I made that mis-type because I have no idea what I would have done without so many of you <3

5. SideSwape Merlin's Housekeeper

Watching amv's and some of the had the link to this.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

My friend showed me where he got his videos for making AMVs and this is where I got mine. Joined after making my first Kingdom Hearts AMV.

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

A friend (xXRhian+RoxasXx) showed me the site, mainly for the rping after I got curious because I'd always ask her what she was doing on msn and she'd reply every time kh-vids.

8. Rhiscx Banned

9. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Codes. Funny thing was, I didn't even have a codebreaker or even KH2, yet I copied down codes like I was gonna use them. Ah, good times.

10. Kayate King's Apprentice

I found KH-V through a friend of mine. I was needing a place to RP, so they directed me here c:

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

watched a youtube video and it said the clips came from here, only started getting clips about a year later

12. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

I used to come here for kh music and clips, but i noticed it had a forum, and then came my epic adventure.....

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Zter mentioned a site that was less strict than OneManga Forums, and I joined immediately; first to reserve my username, and soon after because I enjoyed you guys more than the forum that I came from.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It was around four or five years ago...

I got bored on my laptop and eventually went on YT. I had just gotten KH a month or so before, and so I searched it. I got these awesome AMVs and I saw that the clips were credited to here.

I found WMM, got some clips, and decided to post on the video portal, since I wasn't allowed to make a YT at the time. After a few months, I made an account, made one thread, and disappeared for a year only to resurface and become loved by every member of the spam zone most of the members of the site~ XP
    alsoatthetimemygrammarandspellingfailedsohardthatitssadformetolookatnow ;~;

15. Maki Merlin's Housekeeper

I Found this site by a bird, That bird being risk.. He told me about this site because he loved this site oh so much, So he invited me to voxli, I Hung around voxli, Didn't want to make an account at that time.. A Month or so later.. Here I am.

16. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well I was playing kh and then I got stuck in Hollow Bastion, trying to reach another button (which until today I didn't could find the way for it, but wasn't necessery to end the game). So I start to search for videos about it (and never find too) so I saw "KH-VIDS.NET" in one of the videos. I start to wonder how was the site and them I found this!

17. Krown King's Apprentice

i was watching amv's on youtube and most clips were from kh-vids.net. :D

18. Nerdy Ninja Merlin's Housekeeper

Well....I was on another KH site but they pissed me off <.<, so I found KHvids....and join, but I used my title I had on a another site(yeah I was a nerdy ninja) and used it <.<

19. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I kept seeing people use kingdom hearts clips in their videos and found this place then I saw people using custom drive forms in KHII and Final Mix and they said to come here for more codes. Joined the forums have been here ever since.

And I'll be here forever too, I've been sucked into this site and will never be free.

20. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

I was looking for pictures for a chat I was making and saw the duel arena 2.0. Decided to join and here I am.