How did you find out about KH-Vids?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pezz, May 19, 2009.

1. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

You hate entertainment? Why?

2. Cyanide King's Apprentice

I discovered KH-Vids by myself one day, I joined because I wanted to ask a question about Kingdom Hearts (I was still a KH-tard back then). It got answered and I left.

Never dreaming i'd ever come back, TMM told me about his exploits on this site and I figured I might as well participate and make some intelligent contributions to this place (which it kinda doesn't have a lot of).

3. Styx That's me inside your head.

Because I'm supposed to redirect entertainment on someone else's expense to the Spam Zone to reduce the odds of anyone taking it seriously. As much as I enjoy it, I don't feel like cleaning up the mess when things escalate. Better to snuff these things while they're still fun.

That being said...
    Don't want to have to adorn this with a shiny lock.

4. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I was just looking for a place to watch the cut-scenes. XD Going through the game over and over to watch the cut-scenes got a bit... how should I put this?.... Tedious.

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Bored one day, looking at KH pictures and one of them ended up having a link to here. I saw, I registered I stayed. For the most part.

6. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I was bored and on Youtube, watching this series called "Kingdom Hearts Crazy Files" and saw the videos were credited to here. So I came by and had a look around.

7. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

My twin Hopefulwishes and I were searching for CoM cutscenes, since we couldn't play the game. (damned game got washed .... "FELL" in the dryer.)

she saw some forums that i hadn't noticed, so we decided to join. ^^

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Looking for clips for AMVs and wallah! I found this website by YouTube, because they had cutscenes. Since I didn't have the game, I watched the cutscenes, and then I was curious about where the website was so I looked it up. O.o

9. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Ages ago, when I first started getting into KH, I went and looked at the page for it at IGN. Then I started browsing the fansite links they had and eventually found this shithole.

And the rest is history.

10. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

People Use it cutscenes in videos. I wanted to make a parody. And it's one of the fewthings my school network doesn't block. The Forum works fine, just not downloads or User portal. Those I use at home occasionally.
    Hey, maybe ont a good as the many RP forums I'm on but WAY better than Gaiaonline...

11. Misty gimme kiss

I was watching AMVs on youtube, asked a kid where he got the scenes, and was directed here. I didn't understand Filefront (for some reason the Download Now button just didn't hit me), so I joined the forum, left for a month, asked a question about beating Xaldin, then stayed.

12. Blueman Merlin's Housekeeper

I was looking at another Kingdom Hearts website and saw one of their affiliates: KH-vids.net. So, I clicked and joined. Yes, those affiliates really do work. =]

13. AntiWeapon Chaser

Wow, some people joined cause of the code videos. Makes me feel important and stuff. :D

For me.. well.. I googled 'Kingdom Hearts' and got here, for news and whatnot.
    I found the original original code thread when it was on i dono page 20, and evil and khkid were the only proper hackers there.
    After the forum reset or something, and things kicked back into gear I registerd to ask a question. After a while I stuck around.. mostly the code vault.. and yeah here I am.

14. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

You are important and stuff. You're pretty much the reason I'm on this site. I still remember talking to you on youtube about codes. xD

15. Toshi Banned

I'm sure that I have posted in this thread again, but the icon next to this thread title says that I didn't...
    Anyways I somehow came here, probably using google. I remember I was reading the Ansem reports here one night and when I finished them I registered.

16. AntiWeapon Chaser

Ho snap really? xD I hardly respond to most people on youtube unless they impress me or do the exact oposite.
    What was your user on youtube?

17. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

darkrequiem0.

I remember that I wasn't really expecting a response because I thought you were going to be really busy but then you responded and I was like OHSHI-

18. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

Started off as a guest finding a good KH forum, after a while I decided that this is one of the best.

19. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

A friend on youtube told me where he got his kh clips from, so I came here :3

20. water mage Kingdom Keeper

My sister told me about and I was interested in watching all of the clips, then I became hooked to this place for many reasons.