How did you find out about KH-Vids?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Pezz, May 19, 2009.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

This.
    90% of the AMVs I saw always credited KHV and I decided to make an AMV.
    I even remember the song, Misery by Good Charlotte. I needed help looking for a clip and I came here, made an account, and posted a thread asking for help finding the scene. NONE of you helped, by the way, not one post answering my question. So I decided to go to yahoo answers and within a day, I got an answer
    Thanks for nothing, KHV!

Several weeks later, I stumbled upon this site again and noticed the once-wonderful top 5. It was a video of Final Fantasy Advent Children to Colors by Crossfade, I downloaded the song off of limewire and came back weekly to check the top 5 for AMVs and good songs (back when the Top 5 was something special)
    and I eventually started looking through the Upcoming KH games section for news on BBS, Days, Coded. Noticed some theories, came up with my own, and before I knew it, I was frequent visitor.

2. Farore Destiny Islands Resident

>:C

in actuality I left quietly because KHV wasn't that active at the time

wait a minute I remember Boris now

it's true that he got me on staff, but I take offense to her calling me his lackey

3. TheMuffinMan Banned

I was around for Deathspank, Xaldin, and MyInnerFred deciding to make KH-Vids as an offshoot of KHI to host KH videos and MyInnerFred's "Dramatic Hearts" series, a lot of KHI people migrated over briefly to help out with moderation, etc. but the website was so baren and inactive, plus the forum skin was an eyesore and was absolute **** to navigate, that most of us left because KH-Vids sucked.

also childofturin is a dismissive accusatory ******bag

4. OhHey Merlin's Housekeeper

Inhiding is still the best name ever. I kind of wish I knew of this place back then.

Then I remember what this site is like and I smile.

5. kingdofox9 Destiny Islands Resident

well during the time when this website was I think v1 where it looked odd and I was affected thanks to my friend who I at a sleepover and played the game and was so good and searched at my house kingdom hearts vids and here I was and look at all the vids and downloaded them and watch boss scenes and scenes and once I looked at the forum and looked interesting and I forgot my password though and made a new one and here I am today.

6. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

I got bored. Felt like doing a little trolling.

7. Styx That's me inside your head.

I think I became a member to mingle myself in the discussions regarding the upcoming Kingdom Hearts. I lost interest in that (well, not entirely but mostly) and so I shifted my attention to the Discussion section, Spam Zone, and others.

He's not a troll. Sometimes his comments are uncalled for but it's nothing major and he has contributed to the thread. There's nothing to reprimand him for and Pezz obviously doesn't take offense, which is great of him.

8. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I blame youtube for my being here

:'D Sara hated you with something bordering on passion.

He isn't a troll :/ some of his comments are a bit ****ish, but hell sometimes even I can be a ****. Doesn't make me a troll.

I know I have said before don't feed the trolls etc when you are being trolled, but that doesn't mean that eevry single post is a troll post you know?

9. childofturin Why?

I didn't really see anything of any value to the discussion in his post. So fine, he's not a troll this time, he's just a spammer. Either way, I was asking Pezz not to respond, not responding to him directly. Didn't know I would catch this much flak for it. Sorry about that.

10. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Saw it mentioned at Kingdom Hearts Ultimania.

11. Juicy Chaser

Everyone on youtube was like "clips from KH-V clips from KH-V" so I was like sure, why not.

12. Styx That's me inside your head.

Oh yeah...Guess I first heard of KH-Vids through YouTube as well...Became a member for the KH discussions though.

13. T3F Chaser

I was looking up The stupid Files on Youtube and found this site from the credits. found the site, saw the forum, registered and took it from there.

14. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

^This.
    Registered, watched the cut-scenes, then migrated back to Youtube. And about a month later Youtube was down for some reason, and I remembered that I joined here. Found the Rp section, and became an active member after that.​

15. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Catfish and I were in the computer room one day and she suggested this site to me. I signed up, didn't stay active at first but then I found a passion for my role-playing and making graphics and then I became a fully active member.

16. Farore Destiny Islands Resident

I was merely pointing out that I was part of the forum in its beginning stages in the most vague way possible, but if you're gonna be a ******bag about it, then that's just some extra baggage you're gonna have to carry.

17. Styx That's me inside your head.

This argument stops here.

18. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I agree it needs to stop, but in his defence, he really wasn't doing anything wrong this time.

19. Styx That's me inside your head.

I know, that's why I'm not targeting one member in particular. ;) I feared where it was headed though.

20. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

<3 understandable

and on that note

back on topic bambinos >: