Kingdom Hearts III How are they going to kill Master Xehanort?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Noise, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

Think about it...if the keyblade kills him his heart will be released...his heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) and his nobody (Xemnas) will just be reborn right? Thus we are starting back to square one. And even if they are defeated...Master Xehanort will just return because his "piece" got put back.

Right?

Thoughts?

2. A Zebra Chaser

I'm guessing they're shoot a laser from some sort of ultimate keyblade, or he'll be destroyed by a kingdom hearts laser
    or something
    involving lasers

3. Noise For Love and Justice

So what you are saying....is lasers?

4. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

x blade? the xblade should be able to do it. hes gonna for mthe x blade, but sora,/riku/kiari is gonna use it on him. thats the logical answer i can think of atm :p

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

That's not true, since they've already killed plenty of people before with the keyblade. They killed Shan-Yu, Ursala, Maleficent, all the Nobodies, and so-on-so-forth. Them becoming nobodies and heartless didn't have to do with them being struck down by a keyblade. After all, if it were, than eraqus would have been a heartless and Nobody by now.

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

You know, like how Xemnas was defeated. (Even though Sora used the Keyblade to deliver the finishing blow...). Either that, or the power of Kingdom Hearts overwhelms him.

7. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

Either the super duper beam from either the X-Blade or all of the protagonists Keyblade's individually, or all the protagonists do some crazy move like when TVA destroyed Trinity Armor.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

UNPOPULAR OPINON

I feel a sacrifice coming.

All due to Riku being a Keyblade Master and Sora never actually being chosen to wield the Keyblade, we might see a different, vengeful side to Sora, where he's sought after any possible means of showing that he is KM worthy. He may give in to Xehanort by offering his body as a vessel. (We saw that this is what KH3D revolved around.)

In the end, he might ask Riku to avenge him, and will kill/finish off Xehanort, while still in Sora's body.

But isn't that what happened at the end of BBS with Terranort? I don't know.

9. Antidote Façade

I'm thinking something lame like the fantastical harem of 7 warriors of light teaming up to be the most strongest in za warudo along with everyone else ever and overpowering him. And that's it. No more Xehanort breeding with himself and giving birth to himself.

Though hopefully he drags a few of them with him...

10. Labrys King's Apprentice

Best bet is that they don't. Maybe he was too impossible to defeat, maybe they lost against the 13 norts before even teaming against him.

In some possible way he was able to summon Kingdom Hearts, but instead of granting his desires, the giant heart shines it light on him and kills him.

11. 61 No. B

friendship laser.
    They all place their hands on some big ultimate keyblade and shoot a friendship laser at him. This nonsense writes itself.

12. A Zebra Chaser

Bonus points if all the people Sora has met throughout the games do a Paper Mario style prayer thing to give the laser the final push

13. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Probably Sora won't kill him... he will probably conect hearts with Xehanort that will remember how he was in the old days, this will make him free all his 13 hosts setting them free , the Xehanorts that aren't from this era will go back to their time, Terra will be saved, than an after credits scene will show a good Xehanort in the past taking his apprentice (ventus) to a reunion with Eraqus and his aprentices (Terra and Aqua), all them will have a nice supper, tears will flow as they know that "everything is alright now".

This.. or the LIGHT OF KINGDOM HEARTS KILLS HIM AS NO MAN SHOULD SEE THE TRUE NATURE OF THE HEART!

14. A Zebra Chaser

But this is a Disney game
    The villain HAS to die a horrible death
    It's not authentic otherwise

15. 61 No. B

He needs to die. The last thing I want is his presence haunting KH post-III. Not saying him dying rules out the possibility of him coming back (because clearly his death means nothing), but it make me feel better knowing he's not out there roaming around in hearts or something.

16. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

[​IMG]

Sheesh... Sorry but don't ever take up writing, guys. :'D

To answer that question, we need to answer two more: (1) Is there a way for a person to be permanently dispatched in the Kingdom Hearts universe, and (2) would Xehanort be inconvenienced by death. Because really, if you can kill him a dozen times and he'll just come back in another form, why bother, right?

The first answer seems obvious to me. Presumably, nothing lasts forever in KH; people age, thus implying they can die of age, and some characters have not been shown to return after their defeat. So what keeps people coming back? Well, we know that when a heart is consumed by darkness, it becomes a Heartless; you could say a death takes place, where the original person is killed and reconstituted into another form. Further, what remains of their body may be animated and become a Nobody, if any will remains. Both of these transmigrations have conditions: To make a Heartless, you need darkness, and to make a Nobody, you need will. Presumably, a person without the will to live at the time of their death will not leave anything behind, and if their heart remains untainted they will not become a Heartless.

Matter is never created nor destroyed, but it rarely holds still for long. The KH story has gotten us used to a strange set of rules, because it deals with a strange set of people; but if you ask me, the KH universe at large can't have that many people with the will to go on after death, or enough wickedness in their hearts to corrupt their soul and revive them in a terrifying new form. Further, even in the case of the main series cast, they all have their limits. I imagine if you keep up the pressure, eventually they will die and be unable to return. Xehanort in particular pursues his goal with almost dogmatic fervor, and until he is forever stripped of his drive and ambition, I doubt he'll truly be killable. In less words: Break the spirit, break the man.

As for the second question: Would it bother him to die? Well, that depends on what he truly wants. We can claim whatever seems obvious, but if I'm not mistaken he's never really said it outright. We know he's orchestrating the battle that will forge the X-Blade, which begets Kingdom Hearts, so we can assume he wants to open that path. He is systematically replacing the consciousnesses of every Seeker of Darkness with his own, implying he wants absolute control over his side of the fight. Put those together and we can infer he wants the absolute, undisputed right to control Kingdom Hearts. But in the end we still don't know why.

Does Xehanort simply have an insatiable appetite for power? Does he want to rid the world of its ills by unifying its consciousness? Is he orchestrating this battle just to get all of the world's darkness in one place, then lose to the hero, and seal it away forever? (Unlikely, but considering my sister story has a villain like that and I've already predicted some ridiculous sht before I'm letting the epileptic trees grow where they're planted at this point.) And, the question you're probably asking, who cares? Well, anyone who wants to beat him should care. Know your enemy, know yourself, etc. If you know what makes him tick, you can figure out how to make him stop ticking. Otherwise you might just play right into his hands.

I think part of the story of Kingdom Hearts III will be finally elucidating just why Xehanort wants into Kingdom Hearts so badly, be it personal gain, some radical reform of universal law, or otherwise. Once the crew knows that, they can end him. The exact weapon or spell or gadget they use is trivial; at that point it's only a matter of will.

17. 61 No. B

tl;dr past the first sentence.
    >thinking this much about kh
    seriously
    i think the friendship laser is spot-on. hell, we've already seen it
    it will be this x13 and we all know it

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Y'know, it really annoys me when people say that. Not thinking about something before talking about it is not something to be proud of. Why are you even in this section in the first place if you're not thinking about it? Don't you have better things to do?

Uh... Case in point: Xemnas came back from that.

19. 61 No. B

I take KH for what it is. I'm not going to analyze something that isn't there, especially when at times it seems the writers aren't even putting in minimal amount of effort. If KH had an intricately woven plot (that makes sense) with well thought out characters I could get invested in, yeah, I would agree, but it doesn't. It's literally nonsense. It's fun nonsense, but nonsense nonetheless. I'm not going to put a huge amount of thought into something that doesn't have much to think about. That doesn't mean I'm not able to discuss it.

WHEN ALL LIGHTS GATHER TOGETHER AND MERGE THEIR HEARTS DARKNESS BECOMES NOTHINGNESS AND NOTHINGNESS CEASES TO EXIST. see. it's that easy. i'm not saying I want this to happen, but it seems likely.

I'm not going to begrudge you for caring and having higher hopes than me, but from what we've gotten recently this is what I've come to expect. I would love if KH made more sense that what it does and more thought was justified. But as it is now I'm not invested enough to care more than a little.

20. Krowley Moderator

Like Ars Nova said, we don't know his true intentions aside from the implied beliefs. Recalling past game quotes and motives, it looks like he just wishes to be omniscient with the power to change things. I think this can be further examined when more of Xehanort's past is examined.They had 7 games to build up this final clash, so they should at least allow us to see WHY he does this. If it is for the omniscient reason, it seems he will meet his ends by death by the heroes of light. If by something more sympathetic, perhaps he will meet his end by self sacrifice by epiphany or power overload. (By power overload, I mean Kingdom Hearts consuming Xehanort and creating a powerful, seemingly unstoppable force)