Kingdom Hearts III How about Bodychange

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Luzid, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Luzid Moogle Assistant

Well I just had a cool idea .. well at least I think it would be kinda cool !
    The Idea is that maybe instead of summons or something like this they could give sora the ability to switch to Roxas or Xion !
    what I mean is .. maybe the two can´t be restored but Sora kinda gets the ability to switch to one of them for a amount of time !
    like you switch and they kinda switch hearts and with it the body ... for example you play with sora ( normal ) and switch to Roxas ( most likely dual wielding ) or you switch to Xion ( maybe she can partly transform her body to her other forms )

Soo it´s very very unlikely to happen xD
    but I still wanted to share that idea and hear what you think of it

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

I... think it's a nice idea but... I don't personally think it would work well. Just, having him spontaneously change his appearance with the two.

I thought at first you meant that if say, Sora, Roxas, and Xion were all in a party together (just for example purposes) that you could switch between the party members. I didn't think you meant literal body switching and for that I just... I don't see it working.

3. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

I don't really see it happening. It wouldn't make much sense just seemingly transforming into different people, also it wouldn't fit in with the story.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

It's an interesting concept, I'll give you that, but it just doesn't feel like something that needs to replace summons (since summons are mainly Disney characters). However, if it was something like the Drive forms in KH2, then I could possibly see it happen.

5. Misty gimme kiss

I agree, I could really see this being a kind of limit or drive form replacement (or addition?). Something like "call upon Roxas and use his dual wielding for 30 seconds" or whatever. In that way it wouldn't really influence the story as much as be a game mechanic. I could definitely see this happening in KH3.

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Now, we know that certain people saw Sora/Roxas differently, depending on which version of them was most prominent in the viewer's mind. I think it'd be kinda cool if, just for certain fights, you could play as Roxas or Xion. Not so much turning into them but just appearing as your most significant form to whoever you're fighting. Besides that, it would be cool if their fighting styles replaced the Drive Forms since those were a tad imbalanced.

7. A Zebra Chaser

We don't knwo the story at all, it coudl easily fit
    I'd love to see a fight, maybe in Castle Oblivion or something, where Sora phases into Roxas, Xion or Ven, sort of like the flashback fights in Days

8. Luzid Moogle Assistant

I think you´re right a Drive form replacement or addition would be better than a summon^^
    Well it´s just that I think it would be cool if you for example could switch mid-combo so that you would make a more powerfull finishing move, with the PS4 it should be possible to programm such a quick change :D
    but as I said before I also don´t think something like that will happen but I still apprechiate that some of you like the Idea !