Graphic Shop HoT's Pokemon Sprite Shoppe

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Hiro ✩, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Art Shop Header.PNG
    If you would like to add my sprites to some amazing art, then visit Jayn's Graphics Shop!

Welcome to my Pokemon Sprite Shoppe! Always wanted a trainer who didn't appear in Generations IV or V? Come pay me a visit! I've been practicing how to make sprites, and I feel confident enough to try my hand at opening up a shop.
    Before I Begin
    You can get Pokemon Sprites on this website:
    FAQ
    • How long have you been making Sprites?
    I started around the summer of '09. I lost interest and began to do other things, but this year, I've tried it out again, and immediately remembered why I used to love it so much.
    • Why only Pokemon Sprites?
    Because to me, Pokemon sprites are the ones you can edit to look almost identical to you, if not completely identical. They are also the only sprites that I am interested in editing.
    • Can I have it by a certain time?
    If you need it by a certain time, then sure. If not, be patient. These things are pixel by pixel, I'm not gonna be able to blow through 30 sprites in a few minutes. But do not take advantage of me, First come, first serve, and if you continuously ask for a certain day, I'll push you to the bottom.
    • Do you make splices?
    I can. I will only make Pokemon splices, not people though, they are too hard. Keep in mind I haven't had much practice, though. (EXAMPLES TO COME SOON)
    • Recolors or from scratch?
    If you like a sprite the way it looks, I'll recolor it. I can make sprites from scratch, but it may take a while.

• Trainer Sprites?
    I do indeed make Trainer Sprites. But please try not to make them splices. Each trainer has a different stance and they are hard to make coordinate the right way.
    • What can I order from you?
    Here are some examples:

Examples

VS Mugshots:
    VSCrystalFinished.PNG (Edited from Hilda/White's Black and White and Lyra's HeartGold SoulSilverVS Mugshot)

CynthiaBWVS.PNG (Edited from Cynthia's Platinum VS Mugshot)

VS Backgrounds:
    CaitlinVSRuby.PNG (Ruby not made by me, ONLY FOR DEMONSTRATION SERVICES)

SilverVSCrystal.PNG

Trainer Sprites:

Yellow_From_Pokemon_Adventures_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

CrystalRedesign.PNG

NEW! Badge Cases:

Red\'SBadgeCase2.PNG

Red\'SBadgeCase.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------
    • Ready to order?
    What kind of sprite? (Mugshot, VS Background, Badge Case, etc):
    Recolor, edit, or from scratch?:
    How do you want it to look?:
    Which sprite? (by sprite, I mean link me to the sprite sheet (see sections above) and tell me which sprite you want, i.e *Black and White Link*, top row, second from left):

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Could i get a VS background of Beuce?

3. Mysty Unknown

Oh, Hero! I thought of a Splice that I would love to see. Winona and Skyla spliced together. Oh the beauty.
    And maybe some Wally spliced with N. I don't know why but who knows the outcome.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Myst, your first request has been fufilled.

(I'm sorry pls dun kill me ;-; )

MystSplices.PNG

Your request is in the process. VS Effects take longer.

Also, in the future, please use the order sheet guys, otherwise, I'll ignore you, and I don't want to do that because I love you all ;-;

5. Labrys King's Apprentice

Am I able to have one on my sig or is that too much?

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Sure. Just fill out the sheet to get started and let me know which Pokémon or trainer you want

7. Lies. Or at least he dislike me. Whatever one it is. /neverloved
    What kind of sprite? (Mugshot, VS Background, Badge Case, etc): a Brendan from Ruby/Saphirre trainer sprite
    Recolor, edit, or from scratch?:Recolor/edit
    How do you want it to look?: Recolored with orange and black. If possible with Latas wings. Random, I know.
    Which sprite? (by sprite, I mean link me to the sprite sheet (see sections above) and tell me which sprite you want, i.e *Black and White Link*, top row, second from left): http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/pokers/sheet/8142 Very bottom right.

8. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

What kind of sprite?: Full bodied
    Recolor, edit, or from scratch?: Scratch
    How do you want it to look?: O <Link; I'd rather see him faced forward, so you'd have to kind of presume what he looks like head on; if this is too taxing, simply use the pose and angle given. If you can do it face forward, simply have him in a pose similar to the Gentlemen in the games.