Webcomic Homestuck

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Plums, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

To deeped the religious paralell even further, Nepetancestor = Mary Magdalin.

Loving the ancestor stuff, it's great ^^

2. Sumi suicidé

And then Solcestor would be Judas, yes? sdaljf It's been a long time since I've read the bible, so forgive me my derpage.
    @Plumbutton - Yeah, I'm liking the fact that there are more ancestor perspective things coming out. It helps the balance the story out.

forever waiting for fefcestor

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Updated
    none of you click this until you read

Fefericestor = Betty Crocker
    just
    what

I don't even
    what
    I just
    my head

And she only became Betty Crocker just because of Doc Scratch intervening by sending Gl'bgolyb to her. What a prick. :|
    I am really hoping Hussie BREAKS HEADS with that broom.

4. Sumi suicidé

what plums said
    fefcestor is the witch it is her j,sdhaglkjhasbg
    I am in total shock okay but also zdhgk
    I can't process all of this. Aradia looks like she's about to chopstick Doc Scratch in the face again. Plz grl you and Hussie need to take the Good Doc down.

EDIT; SO EMPRESS ISN'T EXACTLY FEFCESTOR. Feferi is actually higher. Okay. Now, so Feferi and the still living Empress are going to duke it out. Feferi is going to need to come back to life some how.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

Well, if Bec Noir didn't didn't show her Dream Self the stabs across the chest. ;____;
    So great. Fefcestor AKA "Empress" AKA Betty Crocker is a pawn of Scratch, and probably a servant of LE.
    Honestly I need to stop being surprised at how absolutely ****ed over these sessions are becoming.

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Aradiancestor is the demon, it is her.

The Handmaid seems like such a tragic character ... she was manipulated so unfairly by scratch ;___;

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

I know right. ;___;
    Scratch is turning out to be the biggest ****** in the entire comic.
    And he probably knows he is. >_>

Hopefully silly!Hussie will get down to some srs biness and S T R I F E the mess out of Scratch.
    Though, I am curious as to who the Handmaid is going to recruit before she's allowed to die.
    I'm leaning towards Fefcestor, since he mentioned she'd get "a new employment opportunity"
    Which is probably being BC.

8. Sumi suicidé

Hussie I need a recap.
    OKAY. So what we've learned today is pretty much (and correct me on these because I'm confused):
    -Chinaradia is Aradiancestor???
    -Aradiancestor is going to choose the Empress to take her place which will secure the Empress's evilness because Lord English will be using her???
    -Aradiancestor is part of the felt??? (being the stick, Lord English as player???)

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

Agreed. @.@
    Chinaradia is Aradiacestor.
    Aradiacestor will probably choose the Empress. It makes the most sense, especially with Earth!BC being an alien, and the troll and kid universes needing to link.
    Probably. xD

Also, about the Mobius Double Reacharound Virus Sollux made...
    the two universes (Kids and Trolls) are supposed to end at the same time, which would summon English.
    So I'm guessing that once that happens,
    English will be in both the Troll universe and post scratch Kid universe?

But of course,
    the demon is already here too.

10. P Banned

Imma just leave this here.

Seriously, read it. It's a really good fan adventure. (Sans a well-characterised Sollux, but hey, can't have everything.)

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hussie.
    Hussie.
    I just love you in all the right ways.
    Just.
    yes.

Also, Aradiacestor is asian.
    Huh.
    Really.

Anyway, it looks like the Codesce is going to become Betty Crocker, and the Handmaid's final moment will be both punishment and reward. I really hate the Good Doc. >:L
    HUSSIE DO THE SWINGY THING!

Also bookmarking to read later. :B

12. P Banned

Hussie is doomed to lose. We just learned about Aradiacestor's life. She serves Scratch, doing his bidding, ultimately dying at the Condesce's hands. That kid is Aradiacestor. She has to be raised by Scratch and sent out to do the Aradiacestor stuff. So Hussie is doomed to lose right now. Such a shame, as he was quickly becoming my favourite character.

13. Sumi suicidé

hussie let me love you down
    Can we assume that the Good Doctor is officially a pedo? Sorry I keep calling him the Good Doc it just seems to fit. |D;;
    And yup looks like this is how it's all gonna start. Her Imperious Condescence is going to do what Scratch said and kill Aracestor.

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

-bump-

Well, we can't just assume he's going to kill Doc Scratch. If anything, he's just beating the Doc up a bit, taking back Disc Two, and going back to telling the story in his own way; no saving Aradiacestor at all. That way, Aradiacestor will still be the Handmaid, and everything will have a stable time loop.

And the become her holy Battered Condesce aka Betty Crocker.
    Also, just leaving this here. [​IMG]
    (To be honest, I'm kind of curious as to what is happening with the Kids now. :x)

New pages

So that is how Karkat stopped Gamzee.
    I just...that was honestly pretty great.
    I honestly thought Kanaya/Terezi would fight, and lol at Sollux. xD

And this also explains why Karkat didn't really want to tell John about it. Morailigiance is a type of relationship, and since John turned down Karkat as a Kismesis, I can see why it would be a touchy subject. xD

15. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

A lot of people are complaining about it being anticlimactic, but I like the fact that he managed not to kill Gamzee and managed to stop him at the same time.

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

This. It's just adding onto the fact that the Trolls are emulating the actions of their ancestors (sometimes with the results backwards)
    The Sufferer was a peaceful guy,
    so Karkat ending it this way just adds onto the ancestral "legacy".

17. Sumi suicidé

What if this is the end of Homestuck like seriously what if he leaves things as they are.
    But really, everything is pretty much tied up. We learned the ancestors, we know what the kids are about to do, and the trolls may also end like this. :I

I'm glad that dispute was ended the way it was. :v

18. Plums Wakanda Forever

So then I guess the EoA is next. ._.

I hope it's going to be 10 minutes like it's rumored to be. We still need to see the Green Sunsplosion, BS/Jack, Jade moving the planets, John doing the Scratch, the Trolls and Kids escaping... it's a lot of stuff. Which must mean a lot of sexy moosik too ;w;

Also Homestuck for 500th post FTW

19. P Banned

There's still the Gent of Piss to clear up. And the Batterwitch/Betty Crocker. And the Exiles. Please, someone remember the Exiles.

Oh, and the trolls aren't finished yet, I believe. They need to go inside, so Gamzee can marvel at the new beginning. Oh, and Sollux needs a-killin'.

Some/all of this can probably be included in-flash though, especially if it's 10:25 minutes long.

20. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, if I remember correctly, it's already stated there will be seven acts. We're only on Act 5, so stuff is obviously going to go down.

It's true that plenty of the loose ends could be tied up in the Flash, but I don't think Hussie will go for that. He's already shown he likes to drag things out, in the most informative way possible, for example the Scratch interlude.

I feel like I wish there'd be more Ancestor information. Perhaps telling farther into the past of certain Ancestor's lives? I suspect this is only me, but it could be an interesting few pages that explain more about the trolls.

this is my first post in this thread