Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by ShadowofRiku, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowofRiku Destiny Islands Resident

((Anyone can join but this rpg is different the normal rules apply but also no one liners, you don't have to ask just post your starter, and describe your characters in the posts, there is a max of 2))

Dear Mister Cleaver,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival, the dates for which shall be daily advised.

Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list of requirements attached herewith.

We very much look forward to receiving you as a part of the new generation of Hogwarts heritage.

Yours truly,

Albus Dumbldore

All students must be equipped with the following:
    a wand
    a standard size 2 pewter cauldron
    a set of brass scales
    a set of glass or crystal phials
    a kit of basic potion ingredients
    a telescope
    plain work robes
    a plain black hat
    a pair of protective gloves
    a black winter cloak with silver fastenings
    and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad

Please note that each uniform must contain the wearer's name tag
    and first years are not allowed a broomstick of their own

Dmitriy reread the letter. Sighing, he ran a hand through his blonde hair and tucked the letter into his pocket. He slowly walked up to a strange looking building. The sign on the door read: The Leaky Cauldron. "Well this has to be it," he muttered to himself. Grasping the doorknob firmly he pushed and it swung inwards. Stepping inside, he looked around. Tom, the owner, spotted him and made his way over. "By any chance might you know how to get to Diagon Alley," asked Dmitriy, politely. Tom grinned. "Follow me," he said. He took Dmitriy outside to the back. After tapping the stones he turned and walked back inside. Dmitriy gasped as the bricks parted to reveal the alley. He tentatively took a step inside. Summoning up his courage, he slowly walked inside. The bricks moved back together. Pulling out his list, he looked down at his list. "Well I guess I'd better start with my wand," he said. His blue eyes studied the alley until he spotted Olivander's. Tucking the letter back in his pocket, he walked towards it.

((BTW you have to be first years))

2. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody

MAyya read the letter. Yes she said and put the letter in her pocket. She was so excited. Her hair blew in the wind. She had blue eyes and a cute face and long ayburn hair. In all she was beautiful. I wonder where we have to meet and read the letter again. Leacky cauldrin she thought. I have to get there and looked around and saw a boy. She ran to him. Wait she called out and ran to Dimetry.

3. ShadowofRiku Destiny Islands Resident

((Thats the ticket good job but Dmitriy is in Diagon alley already but we'll just pretend that you were too))

Dmitriy turned as he heard some one shout. He didn't know what was going on. Suddenly he saw a girl running towards him. Being a good natured person he stopped and smiled. "Hello, erm, Can I help you?"

4. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody

Do you know where all this stuff Mayya said showing him the list putting her hair back and stared at him with her aqua eyes.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC:sorry to interrupt but can you choose your own house?like if you asked to be hufflepuff you could be?

6. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

Bellatrix's black eyes scanned through the letter as she walked through Diagon Alley. She pushed her long black hair out of her eyes for the fifth time and sighed. Well from what i've been told, everything should be easy to find. if only i had a map....she suddenly tripped, "ow...." she got back up and suddenly bumped into Mayya, "sorry about that!"she said and went back to reading the letter.

7. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I am really slow...so you get to pick your own characters, it doesn't have to be real right?

8. xAquaLinax Destiny Islands Resident

ooc: i think that's pretty much it. and i think i'll join too seeing as i don't have anything better to do

bic: Miranda pushed her dark brown hair out of her face so she could see the list of items she needed to purchase. She looked around and thought of what she should buy first, when her green eyes landed on a shop called 'Magical Menagerie'.
    "I'll go there first" and walked in.

9. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

Cassandra shoved dark blonde hair out of her eyes as she tried to read the list she'd been given. "Let's see.....Mum said Ollivanders was somewhere that way...I think." Grey eyes glimmered with annoyance as she tried to remember which way she was supposed to go.

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

''Ok....Wand....Cauldron....Robe's''Cade mumbled under his breath,running around Diagon Ally,looking for Ollivanders''my parents could of atleast took the day off to help me....wheres Ollivander's..''he mumbled

11. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

A gust of wind hit Lauren and she doubled back. Almost at once, a huge Tawny Owl slashed through her bedroom window, and plopped onto her bed.

ARG, just realized it was only 2 lines...wrote so much =_= deleted too.

12. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

Cassandra looked up from the list to see a boy walk by, muttering something about Ollivanders. She quickly ran over to him. "Hey, are you heading to Ollivanders?"

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

''oh,hello..yes im looking for Ollivanders,do you know the way?''Cade asked her

OOC:you were talking about me right?

14. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

"got nearly everything...." Bellatrix muttered as she walked around. she had tripped about five times and bumped into a lot of stuff and people, " man, this is a lot of stuff...."

15. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

'MUM' she shrieked, her hand up horizontally, pointing at the huge bird.

A moment later, her mother burst through her door, red faced, her hair puffy, in mid curl, she looked at her and asked, 'What, what honey? What's happened???'

16. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody

Hey she said.

17. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc- Erm..Do you just join..Cuz I wanna..Or is there a different thread?..

18. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: ....yup.

Cassandra grinned sheepishly. "Actually...I thought you knew where you were going. I have no clue how to get there...my mom gives bad directions."

19. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Her mother looked at her, then at what she was pointing too. Her eyes grew, and grew, until see screamed.

OOC: My characters a muggle kk? anyone wanna be bff's xD...

20. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

''My mum didnt even---oh hello''Cade said to Mayya,then turned back to Cassandra''What's your name?''he asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.