Digital Art history has already been broken.

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Stella Nox Fleuret, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since I have become Queen Troll Yeul (yeah....it happened.) and XIII-2 is out, I have made a Paddra Nsu-Yeul avatar and Signature. Made with only Picnik this time! No Pixlr.

Please CnC and stuff. Enjoy~~~

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Oh I like it. It's really, really simple with a lot of blank space, but due to the cleanliness of the render, it looks gorgeous.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm, I love the stock, very crisp and nice to look at.

The avatar is rather mild in terms of visual composition. I would personally suggest straying from putting the focus in the center. Putting her partly to the side and making the stock larger and more cut off will make it more interesting rather than a full front view. Glad you didn't use pure white as the background, that would distract from Yeul.

The signature... It's beautiful, I can't help but gaze into her eyes. I can't decide if having her in the center works, but it doesn't look too bad. If you were to add more to the background ever so slightly, that would help. But I think this can roll well enough as it is.

I see a trend in most of your work, you tend to use simplistic, tannish backgrounds and crisp, elegant stocked characters. I like your general approach, but if that's all you do, which is fine, I suggest looking for angles and extremities in your positions for the stock. Having it dynamic will make it far more appealing, rather than a still visual bog. Having flow will move the eyes, and that is key to visual simplicity with success.

4. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    The stock is beautiful -really nice quality- I honestly think It'd be better with a background,But Its still really nice and fun to look at : )