Higher Quality Images of Kingdom Hearts ~New Project~ from Famitsu

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, Famitsu has updated their website, featuring a new article on the three new Kingdom Hearts games coming out. Each showing mixture of old, new and higher quality screenshots. We'll have translations in the near future, till then enjoy!

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Translations

358/2 Days
    First Screenshot
    "The 14th Member..."
    "The two that appear and watch the female member defeat the heartless. The true colors of the 14th member has not been revealed yet, could it be someone we know?"

Second and Third Screenshot
    "Twilight Town"
    "Town where Roxas lived as an ordinary boy in Kingdom Hearts II"

Fourth Screenshot
    "Olympus Coliseum"
    "The world where Hercules exists. When Roxas finds it, is the Organization XIII Troublesome or...."

Fifth and Sixth Screenshot
    "Wonderland"
    The tea party room as well as the busy rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland". Is Chesire Cat here too?

Birth by Sleep

First and Second Screenshot
    "These two, why!?"
    "The Brave man Terra, and Malificent as well as the Keyblade are all ready. Is this about Princess Aurora's safety?"

Between the Second and Third Screenshot
    "The battle system evolves!"
    "One of the large differences from the previous series is that the concept of MP usage is now one. After a certain amount of time has passed you'll be able to learn magic as well as other different techniques. Also when you attack your COMMAND Guage rises. Additional commands appear under Ven and Terra that allows them to use different techniques. If you pay enough attention, you should notice that Ven and Terra are suppose to have different systems."

Under third and Fourth screenshot
    The COMMAND gauge rises when you press triangle or circle. There are some spells you won't be able to cast without charging the gauge to a certain point. The command that is in red is one of those. The COMMAND gauge will decrease however if you stop during a combination. The technique you use with the triangle button can be set, so customize it to your best ability!

Under Fifth and Sixth Screenshot
    "There is a new command now revealed!"

"FATAL MODE" Only for Terra. The gauge rises slowly and more powerful techniques can be used in this mode. Also an additional command is shown when the Gauge of FATAL MODE becomes MAX! So tie it in with strong combinations and defeat the enemy!

Kingdom Hearts: Coded
    First and Second Screenshot
    "The same scenes from the first Kingdom Hearst, and more!"
    Sora that fainted is awakened by Pluto, and afterwards they meet with new companions to travel to other Worlds!

Between Second and Third Screenshot
    "The battle takes a new turn!"
    "This is a world that is created from data. However a bug has invaded and now must be eliminated. The Squares that are blocking the heartless are the bugs. Sometimes however you can use the bugs to your advantage."

Third and Fourth Screenshot
    "Use Debug Mode"
    "Debug Mode can be used to help you eliminate the bugs! This is a system that changes the rules, and also increases Sora's powers. For instance in High Speed Mode, Sora's Speed and Attack will be off the charts! With this you can eliminate the bugs faster."

Fifth Screenshot
    "The bug is defeated by Debug Mode"
    "You have a certain time to defeat each bug, however if you fail you are allowed to challenge the bug again."

Sixth Screenshot
    "Upgrade Points!"
    "Sora is able to become stronger by the use of Upgrade Points, also known as "VP". By defeating enemies in Debug mode, a ranking is shown and Sora is able to become stronger by upgrading his data!"

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Dredica
      Dredica
      Thanks alot. These really make things clearer to me. Thanks again, you rock!
    2. Raina
      Raina
      oh I love it <3
    3. endlezzAttackz
      endlezzAttackz
      The coded one with Riku looking outside looks interesting...
    4. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      I do wonder what Ven's system is gonna be. And what the name of the new enemies are. I also wonder if it's gonna be fast combat system or something slow...Since you have to charge the meter to activate different commands. I can not wait at all for even more info!
    5. Anixe
      Anixe
      Ah, thanks for the high quality screenshot find. =D Too lazy to read all the details but looks really cool. Wish there was more newer shots though...
    6. Dredica
      Dredica
      I think that the new enimies are called dis-soul because of the trailer, that I read about.
    7. Xennex
      Xennex
      dood this is awesome

. . .

too bad the only game i want is 358/2 days... >3 the game looks awesome and i can't wait for it to come out!! *goes off and counts money to see if there's enough money for a DS* >.> *counts again* darn... wait... i might have enough... *shot for rambling* -__-

edit: i really wanna learn more about the 14th member D:
    8. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Okay, this is cool, but seriously freaky: I actually dreamed up some of these scenes for a fan story I was working on earlier this summer, but at the same time didn't write it down. This is just too weird for me...

Great work with the scans! Keep us posted!
    9. sealed pearl
      sealed pearl
      >.<
      Huh?!
      YES! I knew it had to do something with that fat cat! HOORAY I was right ,lol.
      Hmmmm.
      ---

This is so exciting... Thanks Xaldin. ^_^

How come there's no information about Aqua? ;_ ; That Nomura.....
    10. gamemaster1598
    11. jafar
      jafar
      Thanks Xaldin! This sheds much more light on how the games work. Now I am way too excited for these games.
    12. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Cool there is alot of new info ^___^
    13. Star_Seeker
      Star_Seeker
      I'm going to guess that the place in the last Birth by Sleep scan is the Seven Dwarfs' house, you know, from Snow White? It looks pretty small, and it is located in the middle of a forest... >.<

Thanks for these, Xaldin! I can hardly wait for those games! >:O
    14. [Total.Chaos]
    15. roxasrwns
      roxasrwns
      Does anyone notice that you can see the new enemies symbol on them?
    16. smartguy_05
      smartguy_05
      Those pics are amazing especially the BBS screen shots!
    17. Luka
      Luka
      wow thanks Xaldin 8D
    18. Unmei
      Unmei
      really, where? i was looking at something else; Terra's belt buckle. what symbol is that? i'm pretty sure it's new...
    19. Whoa Its Jose
      Whoa Its Jose
      What seems pretty relevant to who Ven is, is that he looks like he's in a drive form. Infact, it looks alot like Sora's final form.