High School Musical?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Emo Pengwin, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

ill be the hit man
    and ill work for free. causing the creator's death will be payment enough.

2. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I'll gladly join you.

My sister is also obsessed with High School Musical...I swear she does it all to torture me. Every damn day she plays the soundtrack over a CD player thing, and she doesn't stop for like, 5 hours straight. My god, when she does that, suicide sounds WONDERFUL.

High School Musical is the ultimate FAIL. The acting is horrible, the music is disgusting...HSM is just to horrible for words. This is the first place where people actually agree with me that it sucks. Everyone else thinks I belong in an asylum.

It usually makes me want to do this: [​IMG]

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL = THE ULTIMATE FAIL!

3. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

I did that one time when a HSM ad was on T.V...O_O​

4. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I'm pretty sure everyone does. DX

5. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

heh...I've taught my little 4 year old cousin so well..xD​

6. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

hsm sux so bad that thier singing made my oranges go rotten in seconds
    >_<

7. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I'm with you! High SChool Musical was also played two times in a row on the last day of school! Even my mum asked,why again? ! There is even a trivia pop up version!

Now DC Asia is showing the DConcert and THE F******* TOUR! I HEARD THAT PEOPLE ARE SINGING PETITIONS IN SCHOOL TO STOP THE FILM FROM BEING AIRED EVER AGAIN!

IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!LETS START AN ANTI-HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THREAD IN THE SPAM ZONE! HAVE YOU SEEN THE REMIX EDITION?IT'S LAAAAAAAME!!

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL= FAIL!

BESERK SAIX!DEMYX WILL LOCK HIOMSELF UP WHENEVER HE HEARS BREAKING FREE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtQdbhdINs&mode=related&search=

Watch it.You know you want to.

8. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

trivia....pop up......bad memories
    remix!? they are officialy goig to hell for that

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=477090&posted=1#post477090

that has a poll for who liked hsm
    go there and get a glimpse of how many people hated it

9. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

its over rated, I mean it was an okay movie... kinda, but now they have all these other versions and now there making a sequel, it just not that good

10. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

It was okay the first time, and I actually enjoyed it. But my sister and my little cousin made me watch it OVER and OVER. It got so annoying after a while.

11. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

My mom going to mack me wach HSM2!!!!:yelling:
    I rather see :ff10sora:die!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

So, all in all, I can sum up my opinion on HSM easily.

High School Musical=:bangbang: :dead:

See? That simple! :p

13. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

...Oo;

OK, these HSM2 ads are killing me.

Raito:
    Ouch...Oo;

14. Stardust Chaser

Don't even get me STARTED on High School Musical. I hate it. No, I more than hate it.

I loathe it. I loathe it so dang much. What's with all of the hype? The plot was generic, the singing was pretty amateur, and the acting was terrible. There's nothing to LIKE about the movie, even. And the music? If there was any song actually worth remembering, I would remember it. Except I don't remember one song from the movie. It just sucked.

HSM is technically a disgrace to all things Disney. What's more, half the people on my contact list on MSN are in love with it and it's actors. Again, what's the hype?! I bought the movie because I heard it was "so good"; I watched it once and haven't since. So some of the actors may be eye candy, but their acting was so bad, it didn't really matter. It's also completely unrealistic to anything in high school. I bet the people who starred and made that movie were fixing to change their names after watching it. It doesn't deserve all this popularity.

...*coughgagwheeze* Sorry, I just had to get that off of my chest. This is just my opinion, so no offense to anyone.

15. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I HATED THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!! OMG WHY DOSE EVERYONE LIKE IT!!!!!!!! PEOPLE YOU NEED TO SHOW YOUR KIDS REAL MUSICIALS!!! I mean come on!! That's most likely the worse musicial out there!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ON BROADWAY!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TOO!!!!!!!!
    1) only good part was when they mentioned punked
    2)worse part whenever they're singing!! *aghhh get it out of my head!!*

16. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow...people seem to really hate this movie.

17. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

YOU KNOW WHAT OUR REWARD AT SCHOOL WAS FOR GETTING INTO THE TOP 50 FOR OUR STATE!?!? WATCHING THE *BEEP* HSM!!!! IT WAS TORTURE THE REST OF THE DAY EVERYONE WAS SINGING (terrably I might add) and my friend (the only other sain person) and I were banging our heads on the desk the whole time we were like "Maybe we may get something good out of this... This banging could give us a scar like Squall's (Leon if you don't know)..." So we keept banging our heads hopeing for some good out of this. WHY MUST MY TEACHERS LIKE HSM (along w/ my princapal...) *sob*

18. SplitOverload Chaser

The only sane ones are the ones watching the movie, and controlling themselves and not banging on the desk with their heads trying to get a scar like Squalls. btw;;Squall got it by a sword. Not by a bruise >_>

Seems there are haters on this HSM thread Lawlz. I <3 HSM. It's entertaining. I don't care if they sing. They have a plot, and a decent storyline. +Vanessa Hudgens = pwn. I mean c'mon. Get a lil' fun on XD

19. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

It was okay the first time, but then it got annoying after being watched over and over. Then all these useless versions pop out of no where. One night I tihnk it played twice in a row. And now HSM2 comes out, and it makes things worse.

20. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Right. There's what? The pop-up version, the musical, the real Broadway production, need I go on? I'm sorry, but make one, amybe two versions of the movie. Be fine with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.