Hi there ^^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Monument_X, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

As you probably get im new to this forum, and i figured this would be a good place for first post.

My name is Bjørn (wich is norwegian for bear, so as some of you might understand im from Norway).
    Im 17 years old (18 in december yay me :D)

Ive been playing Kingdom Hearts for about one year now (both I and II) and i figured that i should join a forum to get some information about upcoming KH-games and simply just discuss the game that I love so much :).
    Apart from Kingdom Hearts i play other games aswell like The legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario. So im pretty much a nintendo-gamer, but Kingdom Hearts has made me really happy for having a ps2 :D

When im not playing games im doing some music-stuff (both listening and making). My main instrument is bass, and i can also play piano, guitar and a little bit drums.
    I play in a band aswell. http://www.myspace.com/tomromband for those who's interested :)
    Im also a hobby-photographer. ^^

And thats me I think. Hope I didnt make a too long description x)

Oh! and btw! Forgot to mention im a male and im a hetrosexual if that matters x)

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Well, I think you seem pretty cool to be honest.

I'm impressed (and jealous) by the instruments you can play, I can just about play the triangle :'D I am listening to your MySpace now, I won't say that I find your music orgasmicfantastic, but it's pretty good o:

Also you're a photographer? That is also pretty awesome, we have a photography section (which is sadly kind of dead even though we campaigned for so long for it D: ) but it would be nice to see some of your work :3

So yeah, welcome to the site, I will apologise now for the fact that some of our members are little more than mornic ******tards, but the majority of us are pretty alright. Have some Rules and stuff

See you around <3

3. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

Forum's are always like that :)
    You cant get along with everyone :)

4. the muffin man Banned

Welcome, hope you don't leabe after tomorow.

5. axelsoraroxasfan103 Merlin's Housekeeper

Twilight Town, eating Sea Salt Ice Cream. :3
    Welcome to KH-Vids Forums!

I haven't been here in awhile but eh, it's not about me. It's about you!

Welcome! Have fun, read the rules, and just get along with others and I'm sure you'll do just as fine. ^^;

6. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

Your from Norway?....Is it cold there? And you pretty much came the same reason I did.

8D Welcome to the site.

7. The Fuk? Dead

Welcome, read the rules and have fun.

8. KingdomHeartsFanGirl7952 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello there^^

Also thats cool I also play a lot of Nintendo and Square Enix, Square Soft(the older company now its known as Square Enix) and others also thats really cool sounds like you know how to do a lot of instraments that is awesome you must be really talented ^^
    lol okay and I don't think your description was that long and yea I don't think that really did madder...

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome to the site. ^^ Follow the rules and have fun.
    A word of advice, be very careful about what you post.

10. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Welcome I hope our terrible spam and lags keep you warm durring the winter Visit often and come back tommorow..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.