Heyo! I'm new here :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by 0blivionkeeper, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0blivionkeeper Merlin's Housekeeper

Heya, I'm 0blivionkeeper, or you can just call me Oblivion :)

I'm from Ireland, and I found this place from looking up KH podcasts on the windows phone store. I like KH (obviously lol) and lots of other games like Persona, FF, Metal Gear, Mass Effect. I also like anime, TV shows and indie music :)

Would love to meet new people and chat about nerdy stuff here, so hopefully I'll meet some cool people here ^_^

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Dia duit! (I actually know only basic Irish and understand that not everyone there speaks it but wanted to use it once in my life and justify using the afternoon to learn a bit please do not murder me) I assure you that this place possesses the highest quality of nerds. Hand-pressed, steam-bathed, 100% organic GMO-free geekitude upon your platter, fed delicate Beluga caviar over only the oldest of teak wood. I am What?, gastronomer extraordinare and would gladly be one of the many staff guides if you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to ask.

But I am sorry, you will not meet cool people at all. Everyone here is very hot.
    I mean, the furnace is broken.
    Perhaps you could fix it in your stay? I hope you enjoy your time. It will be sweltering. I also hope you enjoy Persona Q if you have a chance to grab it because as a fellow Persona fan I am lamenting my lack of funds at the moment.

3. 0blivionkeeper Merlin's Housekeeper

Dia is miura duit! Conas ata tu? (Don't worry, my Irish is fairly awful haha) Thanks for the kind offer, I'm sure I'll run to ya from time to time :) Also that platter sounds just delicious :D

And I would have owned Q by now only I don't own a 3DS, so I can't play that or KH3D :'( But as soon as I get a decent sum of munny I'll have to see in investing in one, the 3DS looks to have an amazing liburary now :3

4. Doukuro Chaser

KH, Persona and Mass Effect... three of my favorite games.

Anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  5. Antidote Façade

Welcome Oblivion!

Liking your taste in games there (especially Persona :Q). Hope you like it here and decide to stick around, we are severely lacking in new members.

6. 0blivionkeeper Merlin's Housekeeper

Awh, thanks for the welcomes :) Will try to keep as active as possible lol

7. Misty gimme kiss

I'm glad to hear that people are finding (and hopefully listening to) the podcast! I hope you'll participate it in the future, whether it's just commenting on episodes, submitting questions, or volunteering to be a guest!

Welcome to the site and feel free to contact me with any questions. :)

8. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Welcome Oblivionkeeper!

9. Karuta Reborn

Oh, hello there. I think you're like the 5th Irish member of KHV now? There's not a lot of us, unfortunately. Where in Ireland are you? I'm in Wicklow myself.
    Anyway, welcome to the site, make sure you give the rules a read, and enjoy your stay!

10. 0blivionkeeper Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh wow, I feel a bit special now hah. I'm from Louth, there's only about 2 decently sized towns here xD

11. Karuta Reborn

Ah, another Leinsterman I see :p. Anything interesting happening with you for new years?

12. al215 Kingdom Keeper

A bit later than everyone else, but welcome to KHV sir! I hope you enjoy your stay. I totally approve of your taste in games, especially the Mass Effect part. Excellent series.

Out of curiosity, what anime do you like? I'm always looking for new stuff to watch to it'd be cool to hear what you're into.

13. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Welcome, welcome, to our humble abode, good sir! Love your taste in games by the way! Especially Persona. Persona is best franchise! Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here, I know I have :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.