Film Hey! What are your favorite Halloween movies?!

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Trigger, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Trigger hewwo uwu

It's October! That means it's time to break out the candy and settle down with your favorite Halloween movies! But before you do, how about you share some with us?

For more light hearted movies I've always enjoyed Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, Coraline, The Addams Family, and Ghostbusters. When it comes to movies that are actually scary I don't think you can go wrong with Scream, Carrie, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Fog.

I hope everyone has a spooky October and even spookier Halloween. ヽ(°〇°)ノ

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

It's not a movie, but Over the Garden Wall is required October viewing for me. Aside from that, I don't like horror movies, so I stick with Hocus Pocus, the Halloweentown movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas, stuff like that.

3. Explode Who?!

I haven't seen it since childhood, but I recently remembered the animated movie The Halloween Tree. Totally forgot it existed, for like over a decade, but used to love that movie.

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Hocus Pocus, the Halloween Town series, Tower of Terror, and Twitches are a nostalgic Disney Halloween must for me.

Going into scarier territory I really enjoy watching 13 Ghosts, Grave Encounters, and Insidious. A new October fav of mine is Goosebumbs the movie :)

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Hocus Pocus has become a classic in recent years now that it doesn't terrify me like it used to.
    Halloweentown 1-3 are classics
    The Addams Family is less about the day, but a favorite of mine
    and a guilty pleasure of mine is the 3D remake of My Bloody Valentine (which is so bad it's hilarious, and is carried on the shoulders of Jensen Ackles)

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I've always enjoyed the Halloween Town movies, though the first two over the last two, but I'll still watch any of them.
    Kinda feels llike I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but Hocus Pocus isn't that bad either, but I still find it weird to watch.
    Not really Halloween, but the Harry Potter films always worked for me, at least the first 4, since that was when things didn't get so serious.

For real horror...well, I don't find much horrific, but Woman in Black is pretty good, and the Saw movies are a nice touch, along with Resident Evil animated films. I don't remember too many actual horror movies that I've seen, so those are always the first I think of.

7. 61 No. B

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

never seen any others

if i was 14 i would say Nightmare Before Christmas