Hey I don't know you

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Solana, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Solana Moogle Assistant

Hey so like I float a lot and I come on here and see A LOT (well, all) of names I do not recognize......

Do any of you know me? I'm Solana, or Julia, but have been consistently Solana for like the past 5 years on Kingdom Hearts forums that have merged into each other.

So like.... Do any of you know me? Do I know you? Do you want to know me (probs not but I'm great on Minecraft and stuff) and I like Harry Potter and Kingdom Hearts and I'm good at math and I'm pretty boring so

lookin' fo frends or suga daddies

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Oh hey, you were around a while back! Haven't seen ya in a while, but I do recognize your username. :3

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I don't remember if I know you or not, but don't take that as an insult, I am REALLY BAD at remembering names. XD

You like Harry Potter? That's cool. What Hogwarts house do you think you'd be in? :)

4. Yozora Archer

Julia? Hmmmm

The name sounds familiar. Were you a member here before 16? I know your account was made on that year, but is it a new one?

Well welcome ot the pit. I can be your sugar daddy.

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Your profile pic looks familiar so maybe? If you remember me then I may remember you?... in this chain of memories...

I’ll leave