Hey Guys Just Wanted To Say Hello (。◕‿◕。)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by CyberCrown, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberCrown Moogle Assistant

Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the KH forums! My name is CyberCrown. Kingdom Hearts has been my favourite game ever since I got my first gaming console the classic PS2 as a Christmas present. I remember running through the stores with my brother determined to find the game and was awe struck when I first started playing. Ever since then I have been anxiously and eagerly awaiting every and all updates about the new games and content, you could say it was more of a passion than just a hobby and has become a staple part of my life. Even after 13 years I continue to love and enjoy the franchise and I am ecstatic to see what new content we get to see and experience in KH3

I recently started a YouTube channel under the same name which focuses mainly on Kingdom Hearts I would appreciate if you guys checked it out (◠‿◠) and subscribe if you like what you seehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUadGgCHHrltnjeNCI1_1LA

Well thanks for reading guys, I am very excited to become a part of this special community and can't wait to start interacting with all my fellow awesome Kingdom Hearts enthusiasts *High Five*!! and also remember to KEEP ON GAMING!!!.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Welcome to the forum! Don't mind the scary people, they just use spell check and google to sound intelligent. I hope you have fun posting here!

3. Krowley Moderator

Thanks for selecting our special community and uniquely introducing yourself! :)
    We here at KH-Vids hope you enjoy your stay.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

*sighs* Guys, you can't just leave a guy hanging like that. What kind of greeting is that?
    *high five* Welcome to the site CyberCrown, you seem like a really fun person to get to know so I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site. If the internet wasn't so crap right now I'd watch some of your videos, but I only just moved out and i'm getting used to it but rest assured when I can I will watch them...if they have half as much personality in them as you seem to have, I'm sure they'll be very entertaining. Hope you enjoy your time here and again, welcome!

5. CyberCrown Moogle Assistant

Thanks guys I am very excited to join the community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.