Here's some art I guess

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Lauriam, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

One or two people have asked if I have an art thread and I didn't, but I figure I finally have enough actual art with which to fill said thread, so... Here I go. XD I might make the thread prettier later on but idk I might not so yeah. XD

Fanart

Merlin Yen Sid and Granny.png
    Joshua and Another Joshua welcoming a New Joshua to their group with a fall selfie XD
    Mah Boys - Fall Selfie.png
    Joshy.jpg
    (I drew this like five years ago, and it's mostly traced lol, but I still love it. XD)
    chocolate frog cards.png
    Josh and Neku.png
    Full disclosure, Joshua's pose is mostly traced lol, but since the point of this pic was the scythe, which was designed completely by me, I don't really care that the pose is traced XD

Commissions

Kaida Commision.png
    Zephyr Commission Colored.png
    Karina Commission.png
    Light Chaser Cast - Banner.png
    Aria.png
    Boreas.png
    Chrono.png
    Chrys.png
    Enzo.png
    Illiana.png
    Lumen.png
    Qamar.png
    Take.png
    Take - Keyblade Armor - No wings.png
    Tinarah.png
    Torrin - Street Clothes.png
    Torrin - Armor.png
    Heart's Commission.png
    So Heart's planning on making this their next tattoo, and I really like how it turned out. Also I've been calling it the "Dayfinder" since it's a Wayfinder... about Days. XD

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 8:17 AM
  2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Updated the OP with all twelve characters drawn for the Light Chaser RP and the Group Shot banner. ^.^

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Updated with my latest commission for Heart, a Wayfinder based on Axel, Roxas, Xion and Saix. Heart's planning on making it their next tattoo and I like how it turned out, so yeah ^.^

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Updated with a commission from forever ago that I forgot to post when I finished it: Cstar's character Takehiko from Light Chasers - Keyblade Armor edition

And also with some more unpolished fanart lol, of if Joshua and Neku from TWEWY were also a Meister and Weapon from Soul Eater. XD